Beachbody - Beach Body is a scam!
I tried to order Turbo Jam and got completely ripped off.After 2 months of not receiving what I ordered, I called again to complain.
They claimed that they were unable to deliver it to me, then only refunded part of my money. I would understand if I have returned it on my own that they would keep the shipping and handling. But keeping it for something I never even received! Come on!
And the guy that answers the customer service line did not do anything to help me until I started yelling. This company is a joke and needs to be shut down. And they will continue to hear from me until I get a total refund! Stay away from anything this company sells!
It is a complete scam, and I am sorry that I gave them a chance.And the most unsettling part about it is that they have my credit card information!review #146018
You may also like
- "The LA Fitness gym located on Sheridan St in Hollywood, Fl, is the dirtiest and most poorly managed gym I've ever been to. When my wife and I go in..."
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."
- "I just had a humiliating experience at the YMCA at Bethesda Chevy Chase, Maryland location. I am disabled and of low income. I had returned with info and asked to..."
- "Here is a photo of the repo mans license plate which says it all. Can't we stop Honda Finance from giving thieves free access to our property for their own..."
- "This post is in regards to an individuals by the name John Payne. He also goes by the following aliases: John Paynes Payne John Wayne Meyers Archie Brown If you have been scammed..."
- "I signed a management agreement with JLS and they have mistreated our property, allowed renters to remove walls, drill holes and steal equipment they said we should leave for the..."
- "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."