Beachbody - Beach Body is a scam!
I tried to order Turbo Jam and got completely ripped off.After 2 months of not receiving what I ordered, I called again to complain.
They claimed that they were unable to deliver it to me, then only refunded part of my money. I would understand if I have returned it on my own that they would keep the shipping and handling. But keeping it for something I never even received! Come on!
And the guy that answers the customer service line did not do anything to help me until I started yelling. This company is a joke and needs to be shut down. And they will continue to hear from me until I get a total refund! Stay away from anything this company sells!
It is a complete scam, and I am sorry that I gave them a chance.And the most unsettling part about it is that they have my credit card information!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "An employee who works at the XSport Spa Patricia Delbosque, a self proclaimed friend of mine (2010, 2011), also cut my hair. We small talk about her troubles with the..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "No air conditioner in the store , only at the play ground area , Service super slow, after paying, another 15 min wait for the food to be ready then..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "Extremely poor customer service.. I booked a 4.5 Star All Inclusive with Free Internet Hotel from Unpublished rate. But the hotel I got is neither All Inclusive nor it has..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde. I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours. That was..."
- "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."