Beachbody - Defective discs

67 of 281 Beachbody Reviews
Nov 14, 2013
review #457666

My insanity discs don't work.I ordered them a year ago and never got around to using them because I was training with a trainer in the gym and just didn't have time.

So now the warranty has expired and they don't play on any device I have. I literally just took them out if the package and they were brand new. Beach body told me I would have to pay $19.95 + $4.95 shopping per disc that I wanted to replace! That is absurd...

Moral of the story, check your products when you receive them!What a waste of my money :-(

8b41ad7
2.5
Had an experience with Beachbody?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
67 of 281 Beachbody Reviews
Anniebelle

Dec 16, 2013

Only makes sense to check the product you ordered when you get it instead of 1 year later

0 0 Reply
Beachbodycs

Nov 14, 2013 Santa Monica, California

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems. Please email me directly at custassist@beachbody.com and we would me more than happy to assist you further and refer you to a supervisor to see what can be done if anything since you did order these workouts over a year ago. We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about Beachbody.
Filing a new complaint about
×