Beachbody - Defective discs
My insanity discs don't work.I ordered them a year ago and never got around to using them because I was training with a trainer in the gym and just didn't have time.
So now the warranty has expired and they don't play on any device I have. I literally just took them out if the package and they were brand new. Beach body told me I would have to pay $19.95 + $4.95 shopping per disc that I wanted to replace! That is absurd...
Moral of the story, check your products when you receive them!What a waste of my money :-(1099d85d review #457666
You may also like
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "I am getting older and have put on some weight... recently I have begun exercising again but my knees get really stiff and sore. So I did some digging..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I recieved my order within 3 weeks.. there is a date box u can put the date when you need the dress to be here I simply put a date..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "Wilted flowers. Was told 3 purple roses, recvd 1, no balloon, was cgarged after talking to customer service, she gave me price of balloon and 9.99 off the rest of..."