Beachbody - Defective discs

Nov 14, 2013
review #457666

My insanity discs don't work.I ordered them a year ago and never got around to using them because I was training with a trainer in the gym and just didn't have time.

So now the warranty has expired and they don't play on any device I have. I literally just took them out if the package and they were brand new. Beach body told me I would have to pay $19.95 + $4.95 shopping per disc that I wanted to replace! That is absurd...

Moral of the story, check your products when you receive them!What a waste of my money :-(

c26f7c7
Had an experience with Beachbody?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Anniebelle

Dec 16, 2013

Only makes sense to check the product you ordered when you get it instead of 1 year later

0 0 Reply
Beachbodycs

Nov 14, 2013 Santa Monica, California

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems. Please email me directly at custassist@beachbody.com and we would me more than happy to assist you further and refer you to a supervisor to see what can be done if anything since you did order these workouts over a year ago. We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Beachbody.
Filing a new complaint about
×