Beachbody - Defective discs

My insanity discs don't work.I ordered them a year ago and never got around to using them because I was training with a trainer in the gym and just didn't have time.

So now the warranty has expired and they don't play on any device I have. I literally just took them out if the package and they were brand new. Beach body told me I would have to pay $19.95 + $4.95 shopping per disc that I wanted to replace! That is absurd...

Moral of the story, check your products when you receive them!What a waste of my money :-(

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 16, 2013 #759111

Only makes sense to check the product you ordered when you get it instead of 1 year later

0 0 Reply

Nov 14, 2013 #742461 Santa Monica, California

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems. Please email me directly at and we would me more than happy to assist you further and refer you to a supervisor to see what can be done if anything since you did order these workouts over a year ago. We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Beachbody. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Beachbody.
Filing a new complaint about