Beachbody - Defective discs
My insanity discs don't work.I ordered them a year ago and never got around to using them because I was training with a trainer in the gym and just didn't have time.
So now the warranty has expired and they don't play on any device I have. I literally just took them out if the package and they were brand new. Beach body told me I would have to pay $19.95 + $4.95 shopping per disc that I wanted to replace! That is absurd...
Moral of the story, check your products when you receive them!What a waste of my money :-(review #457666
You may also like
- "I recently bought the Slim6 video program however when I was purchasing I almost decided to cancel due to 100000s of offerings until you get to the final purchase process. They..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "This is the email I just sent them, and it contains my experience with BeachBody: REQUEST: I want to CANCEL my auto-shipment of " Focus T25 Nutritional Advantage" and I also..."
- "You have a driver in California eastbound on the 210 freeway driving very aggressively and a radically he is tailgating me he is weaving in and out of traffic he..."
- "Just ordered this and have been waiting for it for weeks. It finally came in, ripped and in the wrong size...how do I either get a refund or a new..."
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."