Beachbody - Defective discs
My insanity discs don't work.I ordered them a year ago and never got around to using them because I was training with a trainer in the gym and just didn't have time.
So now the warranty has expired and they don't play on any device I have. I literally just took them out if the package and they were brand new. Beach body told me I would have to pay $19.95 + $4.95 shopping per disc that I wanted to replace! That is absurd...
Moral of the story, check your products when you receive them!What a waste of my money :-(
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is the email I just sent them, and it contains my experience with BeachBody: REQUEST: I want to CANCEL my auto-shipment of " Focus T25 Nutritional Advantage" and I also..."
- "I tried the first nine weeks and put on ten pounds of muscle. Although I didn't lose as much body fat as I hoped, I can't blame it on the..."
- "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..."
- "I should have kept my Newmar unit. I bought a destination trailer and don't like it. Quality is not there. It is a 2015 unit and sits in Fl. I..."
- "I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike. I called and..."
- "2013, 28 foot Shadow Cruiser. With slide out. Notice the front top left corner of the trailer has started buckling, when I called the warranty department at 1-260-562-1125 and spoke with..."