Does Beachbody endorse fraudulent coaches?

Update added by user Dec 05, 2013

After my initial rant and another email to Beachbody, someone higher up in the company called me and got the product sent to me the same week.

Original review posted by user Nov 02, 2013 anyone out there going to reply to my emails? I have been dealing with this issue for several weeks now and I cannot get a resolution nor will anyone respond to me all of a sudden. My daughter spent her hard earned money ($143.00) to buy this DVD program and now your company wants my 17 year old daughter to have to save the money AGAIN to purchase this T25 program? I had no idea that Beachbody was not a moral and ethical company, I thought your company prided itself on the commitment to help others, it appears as though your commitment on your website is a lure to attract customers.

I plan to contact the BBB and as many other organizations and well as social media to tell everyone what Beachbody really is all, and stealing from a 17 year old female trying to make herself physically healthy. You asked for inforamtion and I gave Beachbody everything they requested, then agreed that this coach was endorsed by Beachbody but now won't respond to me? So not only did this independent coach steal my daughter's money but Beachbody assisted him in doing so.

I want a phone call back with the name of someone in the corporate office that I can forward all my emails to. I am a very dissatisfied and angry Beachbody customer.

This was my 5th email sent to Beachbodyalong with numerous phone calls then complete silence from Beachbody....over $143.00.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 21, 2014 #830072

I would still report to the BBB- the only reason you got a response was the BBB threat. They need to be reported as the "coaching " scheme is about the scummiest scmeme I have ever seen in my life.VERY DECEPTIVE!

Nov 08, 2013 #739784

Ask Curtis - below. He's on every BeachBody complaint and the official BeachBody Troll!

Nov 07, 2013 #739320 El Segundo, California

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems. Please email me directly at and we would me more than happy to assist you further. If your daughter was charged for the workout and it was not received then we will reship the workout to her ASAP. Please email me at the address provided and provide all the information full name, address, phone number etc that your daughter provided when she placed her order and we will research her account and solve this issue to her satisfaction. We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

0 1 Reply

Nov 08, 2013 #739789 Ladera Ranch, California

Thank you! Someone called me within 3 hours of my last raging email to beachbody and sent me the DVD we had ordered 5 weeks earlier. FINALLY!!!

Nov 02, 2013 #736896

I don't understand. What is the problem. Did she not get the DVDs?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.