Does Beachbody endorse fraudulent coaches?
Update added by user Dec 05, 2013
After my initial rant and another email to Beachbody, someone higher up in the company called me and got the product sent to me the same week.
Original review posted by user Nov 02, 2013
Hello...is anyone out there going to reply to my emails? I have been dealing with this issue for several weeks now and I cannot get a resolution nor will anyone respond to me all of a sudden. My daughter spent her hard earned money ($143.00) to buy this DVD program and now your company wants my 17 year old daughter to have to save the money AGAIN to purchase this T25 program? I had no idea that Beachbody was not a moral and ethical company, I thought your company prided itself on the commitment to help others, it appears as though your commitment on your website is a lure to attract customers.
I plan to contact the BBB and as many other organizations and well as social media to tell everyone what Beachbody really is all about...money, and stealing from a 17 year old female trying to make herself physically healthy. You asked for inforamtion and I gave Beachbody everything they requested, then agreed that this coach was endorsed by Beachbody but now won't respond to me? So not only did this independent coach steal my daughter's money but Beachbody assisted him in doing so.
I want a phone call back with the name of someone in the corporate office that I can forward all my emails to. I am a very dissatisfied and angry Beachbody customer.
This was my 5th email sent to Beachbodyalong with numerous phone calls then complete silence from Beachbody....over $143.00.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I work in software consultancy firm. I have great interest in shaping my body. I am women and it is hard to balance the work life and other my activities...."
- "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "Nope they made me take this thing back ! They drive it for a couple if weeks ! Camera worked for them but since I had pictures they replaced it!..."
- "My father (Robert Richardson) has been all but forgotten, life member my ***......"
- "So when checking out this website I immediately noticed the sellers had very high review ratings. However when you look at things that have actually been reviewed there are few..."
- "Health is a very important issue related to any human being and it should be taken care of. This affects the whole family of a person so if you purchase..."
- "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..."