Beachbody - Waiting 1 month for replacment DVD. 3 times have ben told it will be sent!
It has now been a month since I contacted Beachbody to request a replacement DVD for Turbofire HIIT 20.3 times I have been told it will be shipped to me priority mail.
3 times times a lie as I have not received it. I am fed up mailing and calling customer service to be told a different excuse for it not being sent. Last time I was promised a refund of my initial postage. Not happened and no DVD.
Who do I contact to make a complaint and to get this DVD sent to me?
I cannot follow a programme when I have a faulty DVD.This is a shame as I think the progamme is excellent, but so far customer service has been charming on the phone but completely inefficient.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was looking for a good online source from which to order some basic office supplies and tried OfficeSupply.com which turned out to be a big mistake. As you can..."
- "This is a letter I have been trying to email the Board of Goveranance, and CNBC, and the Sole Company itself: To whom it may concern, I am writing this email to..."
- "I work in software consultancy firm. I have great interest in shaping my body. I am women and it is hard to balance the work life and other my activities...."
- "Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises..."
- "Emily Mc Laughlin was diagnosed with Cancer in 1991 not 1985, as reported in print by FIND A GRAVE! She never asked to have her performances limited in number...."
- "I got banned for nothing no *** I need a ticket to get in banned email email@example.com can u help me plz if u can thx p p p..."
- " Dear Sirs, 10/8/2015 My name is R. LaBroi. I have been a student of James Madison for a number of years. My student number is JM964744. I have dealt with..."
- "I have purchased a Rose Colored MK watch. I'm so disappointed. I've had it for 6 months - and the one side of band is so "worn" and tarished looking......."
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."