Beachbody - Waiting 1 month for replacment DVD. 3 times have ben told it will be sent!

It has now been a month since I contacted Beachbody to request a replacement DVD for Turbofire HIIT 20.3 times I have been told it will be shipped to me priority mail.

3 times times a lie as I have not received it. I am fed up mailing and calling customer service to be told a different excuse for it not being sent. Last time I was promised a refund of my initial postage. Not happened and no DVD.

Who do I contact to make a complaint and to get this DVD sent to me?

I cannot follow a programme when I have a faulty DVD.This is a shame as I think the progamme is excellent, but so far customer service has been charming on the phone but completely inefficient.

1242a0c1 review #461517
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments2
Had an experience with Beachbody?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
ronajane

Dec 07, 2013

Hi Curtis

I managed to get help by posting on the Beachbody UK Facebook page.Laura Miller there has been extremely helpful A fault in your system meant that everytime a customer service assistant ordered the replacement for me it did not happen. Laura will be passing this on to Beachbody. I have received the replacement directly from her.

0 0 Reply
Beachbodycs

Dec 06, 2013 Santa Monica, California

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems. Please email me directly at custassist@beachbody.com and we would me more than happy to assist you further and resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.