Beachbody - Waiting 1 month for replacment DVD. 3 times have ben told it will be sent!
It has now been a month since I contacted Beachbody to request a replacement DVD for Turbofire HIIT 20.3 times I have been told it will be shipped to me priority mail.
3 times times a lie as I have not received it. I am fed up mailing and calling customer service to be told a different excuse for it not being sent. Last time I was promised a refund of my initial postage. Not happened and no DVD.
Who do I contact to make a complaint and to get this DVD sent to me?
I cannot follow a programme when I have a faulty DVD.This is a shame as I think the progamme is excellent, but so far customer service has been charming on the phone but completely inefficient.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was looking for a good online source from which to order some basic office supplies and tried OfficeSupply.com which turned out to be a big mistake. As you can..."
- "I recently bought the Slim6 video program however when I was purchasing I almost decided to cancel due to 100000s of offerings until you get to the final purchase process. They..."
- "I work in software consultancy firm. I have great interest in shaping my body. I am women and it is hard to balance the work life and other my activities...."
- "Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises..."
- "As soon as I joined even before I got a pic up I had messages and emails, obvious professional pics was a dead give away. They won't let you message..."
- "Just like to inform you that I went and bought the original 2 x 10 box of original Oreos and noticed that one pack only contained one Oreo. As you..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When It arrived it looked nothing like it should have. Not even close. It looked more like something..."
- "Horrible Experience! I was ordering a set of flowers for Valentine's Day for my Mother in law and Mother. First off, my order went through without me authorizing..."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."