Beachbody - Waiting 1 month for replacment DVD. 3 times have ben told it will be sent!

62 of 279 Beachbody Reviews
Dec 04, 2013
review #461517

It has now been a month since I contacted Beachbody to request a replacement DVD for Turbofire HIIT 20.3 times I have been told it will be shipped to me priority mail.

3 times times a lie as I have not received it. I am fed up mailing and calling customer service to be told a different excuse for it not being sent. Last time I was promised a refund of my initial postage. Not happened and no DVD.

Who do I contact to make a complaint and to get this DVD sent to me?

I cannot follow a programme when I have a faulty DVD.This is a shame as I think the progamme is excellent, but so far customer service has been charming on the phone but completely inefficient.

802f1bf
2.5
Had an experience with Beachbody?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
62 of 279 Beachbody Reviews
ronajane

Dec 07, 2013

Hi Curtis

I managed to get help by posting on the Beachbody UK Facebook page.Laura Miller there has been extremely helpful A fault in your system meant that everytime a customer service assistant ordered the replacement for me it did not happen. Laura will be passing this on to Beachbody. I have received the replacement directly from her.

0 0 Reply
Beachbodycs

Dec 06, 2013 Santa Monica, California

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems. Please email me directly at custassist@beachbody.com and we would me more than happy to assist you further and resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about Beachbody.
Filing a new complaint about
×