Beachbody - Waiting 1 month for replacment DVD. 3 times have ben told it will be sent!
It has now been a month since I contacted Beachbody to request a replacement DVD for Turbofire HIIT 20.3 times I have been told it will be shipped to me priority mail.
3 times times a lie as I have not received it. I am fed up mailing and calling customer service to be told a different excuse for it not being sent. Last time I was promised a refund of my initial postage. Not happened and no DVD.
Who do I contact to make a complaint and to get this DVD sent to me?
I cannot follow a programme when I have a faulty DVD.This is a shame as I think the progamme is excellent, but so far customer service has been charming on the phone but completely inefficient.106b1885 review #461517
You may also like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I work in software consultancy firm. I have great interest in shaping my body. I am women and it is hard to balance the work life and other my activities...."
- "We ended up with a Thai au pair who spoke minimal English, then proceeded to use her days off soliciting men on the Internet. Beware of this company at the..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "JELOUS COMPETITOR!!! MAKES UP LIES ABOUT OTHER CLEANING COMPANIES, MANIPULATES TRUTH AND DAMAGING CLAIMS INTO ERRONIOUS MISLEADING STATEMENTS. MAKES FALSE CLAIMS ABOUT OWN QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHERS TO GAIN BUSINESS. USING UP SELLING,..."
- "Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises..."
- "Emily Mc Laughlin was diagnosed with Cancer in 1991 not 1985, as reported in print by FIND A GRAVE! She never asked to have her performances limited in number...."