Testimonial

I'm 51 years old, and over the years, I have tried so many times to "diet" and lose weight. Most of the time, I couldn’t even get going, but the times I did, I was quickly derailed by the new crisis of the week. My son’s wedding was quickly approaching, and this time, I decided to rise above the stress and take charge of my life rather than being a victim of it. A friend invited me to join her Beachbody challenge group, which gave me the tools to get it done. I knew another "diet" wasn't going to work for me. In order for this to be successful, it had to be a lifestyle change. For life! The 21 Day Fix containers helped me to learn proper portion sizes and an appropriate amount of food to eat in a day. It was simple to understand and put into practice, both at home and when eating out. I also appreciated that the workouts were only 30 minutes long. I started in the height of my busy tax season at work but still was able to find that 30 minutes every day. I loved that I could see changes in my body so quickly; it helped motivate me to keep it going. After several months of the 21 Day Fix, I moved up to 21 Day Fix EXTREME. My muscle growth and weight loss exploded with that program. The progress was incredible, and I love how Autumn Calabrese pushes even more in EXTREME. I moved on to Hammer & Chisel to further define, tone, and challenge my body. 21 Day Fix and Fix EXTREME took care of the weight loss, and Hammer & Chisel has been the finishing touch. When I started my journey, I was over 215 lbs. and a size 20. In just over a year, I lost 85 pounds and 66 inches, and I'VE KEPT IT OFF now a year later! More than that, I am happy to be strong and healthy.

Erin B.

East Stroudsburg, PA

Review about: Beachbody 21 Day Fix Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.