Reply by Beachbody

Hello Jennifer,

It appears your Team Beachbody account information may have been compromised and used to purchase Beachbody products without your authorization. We have security measures in place to prevent this from happening. However, certain transactions occasionally go undetected.

Although you were not financially affected, it is in your best interest to immediately contact your financial institution and credit reporting bureaus to make them aware of recent suspicious activity to protect your financial interests. In addition, you may want to contact your local police department if you feel your identity may have been compromised.

Your account has been disabled to prevent further orders from processing per your request.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Beachbody Corporate Escalations
Author's

My Team Beachbody account was hacked. Someone changed the delivery and payment addresses and made an order.

I spent about an hour with customer service (chat, phone) and they were NO help. They couldn't even understand what I was talking about. They offered to send me a refund slip so I can return the product. Umm, no, I didn't place the order.

Whoever hacked my account had more privacy and respect from Beach body than me. I just want my team beachbody website account cancelled or at lealst locked. Why is that so hard????????????????? I just wasted a ton of time on this and no resolution.

I still don't understand why it was so difficult to understand. Just close my account.

Review about: Beachbody Customer Care.