I recently bought the Slim6 video program however when I was purchasing I almost decided to cancel due to 100000s of offerings until you get to the final purchase process.

They are very specific about shipping "Slim in 6® Rapid Results + FREE Upgrade to Express Delivery in continental U.S.--normally an additional $15.00 (billed 2 x $19.95)"

Well....It took me two weeks to receive it and not only that with my DVD I started receiving "magazines" that I've never subscribed for.

After checking my CC I saw that they were charging me a different amount so I immediately went to the magazine website and found out that I was paying it for.

I had to cancel that and unfortunately I have no idea what's coming after that.

PLEASE,DON'T DO THE SAME MISTAKE!BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL!!!

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

Thomasville, Georgia, United States #920274

My daughter had same issue and it was a costly mistake. She saved me today as I was going to order a different workout system and at end of call it was waaaaayyyy more than originally advertised. I did not go thru with the order because my daughter told me what happened to her.

Beachbodycs
El Segundo, California, United States #615524

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service.After reading complaints about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems.

I understand how frustrating it can be…especially when it’s about your finances! Anyone with problems please feel free to email me at custassist@beachbody.com. Please be patient if I have not responded within 24 hrs as I am the only person checking this email address. This means that you will not have to deal with more than one agent in regards to your account.

Beachbody is a wonderful company with GREAT products.I look forward to helping solve any problems you may have.