I recently bought the Slim6 video program however when I was purchasing I almost decided to cancel due to 100000s of offerings until you get to the final purchase process.

They are very specific about shipping "Slim in 6® Rapid Results + FREE Upgrade to Express Delivery in continental U.S.--normally an additional $15.00 (billed 2 x $19.95)"

Well....It took me two weeks to receive it and not only that with my DVD I started receiving "magazines" that I've never subscribed for.

After checking my CC I saw that they were charging me a different amount so I immediately went to the magazine website and found out that I was paying it for.

I had to cancel that and unfortunately I have no idea what's coming after that.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 23, 2014 #920274 Thomasville, Georgia

My daughter had same issue and it was a costly mistake. She saved me today as I was going to order a different workout system and at end of call it was waaaaayyyy more than originally advertised. I did not go thru with the order because my daughter told me what happened to her.

0 0 Reply

Feb 27, 2013 #615524 El Segundo, California

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading complaints about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems. I understand how frustrating it can be…especially when it’s about your finances! Anyone with problems please feel free to email me at Please be patient if I have not responded within 24 hrs as I am the only person checking this email address. This means that you will not have to deal with more than one agent in regards to your account. Beachbody is a wonderful company with GREAT products. I look forward to helping solve any problems you may have.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.