1K views

I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity!After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on me before I submitted my order, last minute I decide before even submitting or confirming a purchase, that I would try else where for something cheaper.

Apparently if you give your billowing information, even if you don't SUBMIT your order, they will assume you want it and charge it anyways!!! BEWARE that is not how you do business and that is not legal. They're incredibly lucky I'm disputing the issue and not filing a lawsuit for unauthorized purchases using my name.

And even after contacting them there's nothing they can do, it's my job to receive the product and then return and wait approximately 2-3 weeks for my $200.Yeah I don't think so!

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

At least you're getting a product... I'm gonna report them to the BBB for negligence for starters, if they make a website than they need better coders. The excuse is like hearing a child, the initial logic screws up the entire train!