1K views

I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity!After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on me before I submitted my order, last minute I decide before even submitting or confirming a purchase, that I would try else where for something cheaper.

Apparently if you give your billowing information, even if you don't SUBMIT your order, they will assume you want it and charge it anyways!!! BEWARE that is not how you do business and that is not legal. They're incredibly lucky I'm disputing the issue and not filing a lawsuit for unauthorized purchases using my name.

And even after contacting them there's nothing they can do, it's my job to receive the product and then return and wait approximately 2-3 weeks for my $200.Yeah I don't think so!

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

At least you're getting a product... I'm gonna report them to the BBB for negligence for starters, if they make a website than they need better coders. The excuse is like hearing a child, the initial logic screws up the entire train!

Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Beachbody - Merchandise lost and no way to track it! Beachbody "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more