Testimonial

My overall experience with Beachbody has been great.I continue to work out, join Challange Groups, and now I'm using their programs through Beachbody On Demand to stay healthy.

A little bit about me: I am active military, and I have physical standards to maintain, but it was getting harder and harder for me to maintain those standards. I hated my stomach and felt I was just getting bigger and bigger. I needed a change in my life, and I started looking for fitness routines that would fit into my schedule. With Beachbdoy, I'm able to work out at home on my time whenever it's convenient, and the nutrition plan was easy to follow and helped me enjoy more fruits and vegetables in my daily diet.

It required a minimal amount of time; I didn't have to work out for hours each day to get results. I lost inches in my waist, I'm able to wear smaller clothes, and my physical testing (PT) performance improved dramatically! I'm proud to share my results, and I'm comfortable in my own skin once again.

Thanks, Beachbody! Shannon B, Peyton, CO

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Beachbody Fitness Program
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Beachbody?