Testimonial

My overall experience with Beachbody has been great.I continue to work out, join Challange Groups, and now I'm using their programs through Beachbody On Demand to stay healthy.

A little bit about me: I am active military, and I have physical standards to maintain, but it was getting harder and harder for me to maintain those standards. I hated my stomach and felt I was just getting bigger and bigger. I needed a change in my life, and I started looking for fitness routines that would fit into my schedule. With Beachbdoy, I'm able to work out at home on my time whenever it's convenient, and the nutrition plan was easy to follow and helped me enjoy more fruits and vegetables in my daily diet.

It required a minimal amount of time; I didn't have to work out for hours each day to get results. I lost inches in my waist, I'm able to wear smaller clothes, and my physical testing (PT) performance improved dramatically! I'm proud to share my results, and I'm comfortable in my own skin once again.

Thanks, Beachbody! Shannon B, Peyton, CO

Review about: Beachbody Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Beachbody - Fitness Program Review from Nashville, Tennessee Beachbody "Charged my account with a payment once before and I called to cancel it. Then I received the same charge again and they claim to not be able to find..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more