Reply by Beachbody Jun 01

Hi Heather,

After researching your account we were able to confirm two separate 3-Day Refresh orders were processed on May 25, 2017.

To rule out any system errors we reviewed the timestamp for each order and confirmed both orders were placed at separate times within a 30 minute window. The second order was not a duplicate since they did not contain the same components. In the rare event a duplicate order is generated by our system, the order will reflect the same products and timestamp.

To make up for any inconvenience, we’ve issued a prepaid shipping label to the email address on file to return the second order. Once the product is returned, you will be refunded according to our return policy which can be found at https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8324/kw/return/~/beachbody-return%3a-policy-%26-instructions/lob/beach. We’ve already refunded the shipping and handling for the second order in lieu of the return.

Thanks for your feedback, and we hope we were able to resolve this for you.

Beachbody Corporate
Author's

I ordered cize and 3 day refresh.Was charged for 2 3day refresh packages which I did not order.

I chatted with customer service mohmd who stated I could not get refund before it was sent out even though order was placed less than 24 hours ago. Mohmd said that I would have to pay for stuff I didn't order and then return it. I may or may not get a refund for that? This is not the first time I've gotten excess charges from this company.

The products are good- if overpriced- but customer service sucks.

Mohmd actually disconnected with me when I asked why they were holding my money hostage.I called beachbody phone number and woman on phone hang up on me with no explanation when she figured out I wasn't buying anything.

Review about: Beachbody Cize Fitness Program 3 Day Refresh.

1.8
Cleanliness
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Beachbody?