Easy resolution

Easy and quick resolution to cancel vitamins

Hello Julie,

Thank you for taking your time to leave feedback for us. I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service in your request to cancel services from us. We strive to make the cancellation of our products as easy as we can for customers.

Please contact us should you have any additional questions or concerns.
Good customer service

Why was I charged 42.22 2 times in a row and I did nothing

I was charged 42.22 and I got /did nothing

Hello Lisa,

Our records show that you signed up for a free 14-day trial of Beachbody on Demand, in which the next billing was scheduled for June 26, 2019, in the amount of $42.22. It appears our system attempted to bill your credit card on file for this service on the scheduled billing date. However, we have been unsuccessful in collecting the payment for your membership. You may see authorizations on your account with our billing attempts. Since we have not been able to bill that amount, your bank or credit card company should be releasing those authorizations. As of July 2, 2019, we have successfully cancelled your membership.

Please contact us should you have any additional questions or concerns.

Heidi
Corporate escalations
Pricing issue
Let the company propose a solution

I cancelled & you charged me again!!!!

In January 2019, I received my BeachBody Fitness, that was $87.52 and another charge for $42.30, in February another $80.45 charge, I returned all unused and was given $75.08 credit. I get my statement in today and here is another $42.30 charge.

For What??

When you cancel, you cancel, I do not owe you nothing!!!! I do not understand this???

Beachbody Reply:
We sincerely apologize concerning any misunderstanding surrounding your cancellation request. We would like to assure you that we take these matters very seriously and it is never within our intentions to keep any customer’s subscription(s) active once they have requested for cancellation. With that said, if you feel that your concern has not been properly addressed, please contact our Corporate Escalations Team, so that we can get your account cancelled and get your refund processed right away. Thank you for notifying us concerning this issue, we hope that we can provide you with the assistance that you need, as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
The Corporate Support Team
Beachbody Customer Care

Not happy with this product at all

I have tried for the last year or so, to do this workout. I love the workout but can't stand all the commercials about Beachbody coaching, selling the products all the time.

I just wanted the workout not the forced recruiting for Beachbody. I didn't buy the program for that, I feel like I was tricked again by your TV ad. I paid about $90 bucks and I want a refund, since the operator I ordered from never told me I would be constantly bombarded by Beachbody Network marketing recruiting.

If I don't receive a refund, I will write a bad review like I see so many have already done. I guess I am not the only one that feels tricked.

I do realize that there was a 90 day return policy and I am way past that. I don't care, you tricked me, and every time I try to use the DVDs, I have to hear a sales pitch. I will also file a complaint with the BBB and who ever else I can, and no I don't have the receipt.

I am sure you have my name in your data base still. Kim Zinn, Highlands Ranch, Co 80126

Dear Kim,

We are sorry to hear that our P90 DVD program was not a good fit for you. Our records show that you purchased your program on July, 19 2015. At the time of your purchase, your order was fully secured with a 90 day Money Back Guarantee. Our Terms and conditions state that you may contact us at any time during the money back guarantee to request the return of your order for a refund (Minus shipping and Handling). We sincerely apologize that we are no longer able to except your return as it is past the 90 day money back guarantee and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Heidi Barnes
Corporate Escalation

RETURN

This is my second request but I'd like the address to send my product back to you. If I don't hear anything soon I will be returning it to 6380 Port Rd, Groveport, OH.
Mariposa, California
Bad quality

Poor customer service

It took me a while to get the right customer service number then tbey cut me off. I called again and figuered it out.

It took a half hour and my exercise time was gone!

I'm already a customer and its hard to acess my account because there are so many ads and misdirections to get people to join! I just freaking want to sign in and get going!

Beachbody Reply:
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and being a dedicated Beachbody On Demand Member. We are so sorry to hear about the initial confusion that you experienced with trying to Log in to your Beachbody on Demand Account, which we discovered was the result of using our Beachbody.com web address. We are truly relieved that we were able to resolve your concerns by providing you with the direct website www.beachbodyondemand.com to log in to your account. We wish you success in reaching your fitness & health goals and We encourage you to reach out to our Corporate Support Team, should you need any further assistance in the future.
Beachbody Customer Care

Charged after cancellation

I had cancelled my subscription late last year or earlier this year. I didn't notice the charges right away because it was every two or three months.

Though I do appreciate the quick service and refunds (considering I had cancelled it on a Saturday and holiday weekend) for the three months I was incorrectly charged for, I now have to pay interest on a card I do not use because I was getting random charges from Beachbody. I do not use credit cards anymore and use paperless, so that is why I didn't catch it sooner. I would suggest checking and giving PissedConsumer.com a call to fix things for you.

Again they are quick. They did promise me a confirmation email, which I did not receive, but I did get the refund the next day, so that's good.

Beachbody Reply:
Thank you for the opportunity to resolve your concern. We have processed your cancellation request and issued a full refund for your Beachbody On Demand membership on 9/1/18 and should reflect on your account within 3 business days. An email confirmation has been submitted with refund and cancellation details. If you have any inquiries or need further assistance regarding this matter please contact our Corporate Support Team a 1.877.908.4055.
Beachbody Membership
Reason of review
Charged after cancellation on a credit card I do not use.

Never compleated order

Update by user Sep 16, 2018

Oh they only refunded a portion of the amount I paid back onto my card . When I asked them about it no one seams to know anything, you get shuffled from one representative to the other.

Quite the racket they have going, lesson learned. And I will keep spreading the word not to do business with this company.

Original review posted by user Aug 17, 2018

I never clicked to continue on with order , but once you had my info the order was put in, I called customer service with in 5 minutes , but was told I couldn't cancel, it was already being ready to ship from the warehouse, and now I fill out a form online and have to wait 2 days for a RA# so I can return product and get the money put back on my card, ya all didn't wait 2 days before you charged my card, you didn't wait 2 days to put in the order, that I never completed . needless to say I am not happy at all.oh and now I read your terms, so you can remove this , well of course you would not want any one seeing how your running your business.

and so it shows that my complaint is to short, I need more words, or what it just gos to the junk pail? what more do you really want me to say?

that your practice of when people start to order is so wrong, I think you already know this. one should have to click the continue to order button, don't you think this would be a good practice?????

Beachbody Reply:
Thank you for allowing us some of your time to resolve your concern. As confirmed during our conversation, your 3 Week Yoga Retreat order was refunded in full on 8/21/18. The order was scheduled to be billed in three amounts, in which we refunded the first installment (charged to the credit card on file) and voided the two remaining installments to prevent future billing.

If you have further questions or need assistance regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact our corporate support team.

P90X App - Purchased video data deleted by Beachbody

P90X App - Purchased video data deleted by Beachbody

Several years ago (2013) I bought the P90X app for my iPad. It was a great program with timed exercise video coaching tutorials (Guided Workouts) and workout logs. The app cost $60 which seemed excessive at the time but I thought the app was a great workout companion. Today I started the the app only to find out the app isn't supported anymore and the Guided Workout content has been removed and cannot be recovered (see attached screen shot). This was not a subscription service, but a purchase of content that was later abandoned and removed from my device. Imagine if they could stop supporting those expensive Beachbody DVDs you own and then magically erase them without you knowing.

Naturally, I contacted customer service to inquire about the issue. It didn't seem right that something I purchased was taken away without my consent. A refund or at least a store credit should be a reasonable request. I've posted the chat transcript below where the agent insists this is an Apple/iTunes issue. Then he terminated the chat session before I could even respond.

Maybe I'm being unreasonable, but I consider removing purchased content to be theft. Purchased digital media was removed from my possession. I tried to contact Beachbody only to be stonewalled. Maybe this posting on pissedconsumer.com can help. Next, it's the Better Business Bureau and then whichever government entity handles data theft crimes.

Kyle

(4x repeat Beachbody customer that's been hung out to dry) Chat Transcript07/19/2018 10:17 AM

[10:12:25 AM]Hi, my name is Vigneshwaran Sivakumar. Let me take a quick look at your question, and we'll get started.

[10:12:26 AM]Kyle: On January 11th, 2013 I purchased the P90X app for my apple devices. I tried to start it back up today and now I'm being told that it's no longer supported. Seems unreasonable that a $60 app would be cast aside. Is this true or is there a way to get my purchased app working again?

[10:15:17 AM]Vigneshwaran Sivakumar: Please note that we don't have access to any purchase from Apple as your billing is associated with your Apple ID or iTunes account.

Please note that P90X App has been discontinued long time back.

[10:15:32 AM]Vigneshwaran Sivakumar: You can get in touch with Apple regarding this.

[10:16:00 AM]Kyle: Will Beachbody be refunding the purchase price or giving a credit?

[10:16:33 AM]Kyle: Apple was the facilitator but the purchase was from Beachbody.

[10:16:54 AM]Vigneshwaran Sivakumar: I'm sorry we would be unable to process any refund or provide any credit as your purchase is associated with Apple.

Please get in touch with Apple regarding this as your purchase is associated witht hem.

[10:16:57 AM]Vigneshwaran Sivakumar: *with them.

[10:17:02 AM]Vigneshwaran Sivakumar: Is there anything else I could assist you with today?

[10:17:33 AM]Vigneshwaran Sivakumar: Thank you for chatting. In the future, if you have any questions, feel free to reach us through our help page. You can find answers to common questions or contact us via email or Live Chat. Please visit us at: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/home/lob/beach

[10:17:33 AM]'Kyle' disconnected ('Concluded by Agent').

Beachbody Reply:
We attempted to contact you to discuss this matter further, but were unable to reach you. We understand that you purchased the P90X Supporting App several years ago in 2013 through Apple and recently discovered that, Beachbody is no longer offering the App. The P90X App is no longer being supported by Beachbody to be compatible with the operating system updates with Apple® and Google® and on newer generation devices. The app remained accessible to people who downloaded the app from the iTunes or Google Play app stores between October 2011 to December 2016. While, we are aware that the discontinuation of the P90X App can be a bummer, We now offer Beachbody On Demand Live Streaming! Beachbody on Demand, basically took what the P90X APP was doing for just the P90X workouts and expanded the overall idea to be made available for all workouts that we offer here at Beachbody. Beachbody on Demand provides unlimited streaming access to over 700+ Beachbody programs and workouts, including new releases, so members have the tools they need to conquer their health and fitness goals. Choose from hundreds of popular and proven Beachbody workouts and exclusive access to Beachbody's own healthy cooking show, FIXATE. The best news is that you can Try Beachbody On Demand Now, For FREE For 14 Days by visiting https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/plans/offers_bod.
Beachbody P90x Fitness Program

Don't do it!

I had have been struggling with my weight for years. I somehow came across my coach on Instagram (or she found me).

She's a very nice person, down to earth and I related to her. She asked me if I was interested a couple of time and I wasn't. She left me alone for a bit and then reached out to me again and for some reason, this time I said yes. She was so excited and I was too!

It started off great. However a few weeks passed. I didn't renew my shakeology subscription, and my coach is onto a new thing now...two new things now actually. trying to get more people to sign up and join (and pay for) on top of what I've already paid for.

I've received no meal plans or recipes. No check in from her in weeks. She's just focused on filling up the last few remaining spots with this new program. It's such as scam.

I feel stupid for being sucked in and really believing I would have a personal coach. It's just about the money. The BOD videos are good at least. Don't shakeology isn't a meal replacement, the drink that is supposed to give you energy doesn't.

The other powered mix they suggest is to help recover your sore muscles after a workout.

Doesn't do a thing.

Think twice before signing up. That's all I can say.

Beachbody Reply:
Thank you for submitting your feedback with our Beachbody Performance line and Shakeology. We’re sorry to hear you did not receive the results as expected. The Bottom of the Bag Money Back Guarantee policy, will allow you to try our products and return for a refund if not satisfied. We attempted to reach you by phone to resolve your concern, but was unsuccessful. Our mission is help people live a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle, by supplying life changing fitness programs. We are disappointed to hear about your current experience with our coaching network, but would hope that you would consider giving us another try in the future.

Beachbody Coach Fitness Program
Not as described/ advertised
Price reduction
Resolved

Resolved: Unethical Business Practices

Update by user Jun 15, 2018

Beachbody refunded me all my money without even having to talk to me! I must say that is impressive to say the least and it was fast. Thank you pissedcustomer.com and thank you Beachbody for doing the right thing!

Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2018

I ordered the yoga dvds and agreed to try the shakeology and vitamins. Like the videos but didn’t like the vitamins and shakes.

Unable to stop shipments and return products and although I cancelled. I continue to be charged. Customer service agents lie and are rude. They know it’s a scam and don’t care.

After my last call to customer service, they didn’t wait a month to charge me and immediately made yet another unauthorized charge 3 weeks early! I feel scammed and stupid for believing this company was legit. I wish I had read the reviews heee before I became their next victim.

I’ll not purchase anything again before I read about it here. I will continue to spread the word to my friends and family as well as write reviews warning others about this companies horrible everything.

Beachbody Reply:
We’re sorry to hear about your purchase experience with the 3 week Yoga Retreat Base Package. This package does include a trial offer of Activit Vitamins and Beachbody on Demand free for the 1st month and we apologize for failing to cancel these items. A refund was processed for the Activit Vitamins and Beachbody on demand membership, please allow three business days for it to reflect your financial institution. We made attempts to contact you, but was unsuccessful. If you have any questions or concerns our customer service team will be more than happy to assist you, thank you for reaching out to us.
Beachbody Shakeology Supplement
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Pissed want my money back!

I have tried to get a number they keep taking out of my bank and vitiams I said not to send me... They are rip offs!!!!!!

Hello Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to lets us resolve your concerns. We will make sure any coaching opportunities presented during your interactions are properly addressed.

Please note the charge for the additional Activit occurred due to not having a cancellation request on file prior to the trial ending, however the order was refunded and the continuity has been cancelled. Since you decided to return the initial order as well, we have also refunded your original order in full on 2/8/2018.

We simply ask to allow 5-7 business days for the refunds to reflect on your bank account. The time frame can vary depending on your financial institution.

It was a pleasure speaking you and we wish you the best in health and fitness goals.

Problems with payment

Terrible customer support /sales

Update by user Oct 06, 2017

I have received an email asking me to call the International Orderline again. So they cancelled the previous order and I placed a new order sept 30 for the same product.

It would ship the next day (Oct1)but when I checked order status today (Oct 6) it was not shipped yet.................. So I asked through chat but the operator was unable to find my new order in the system and adviced me to call the international orderline again. So after a few minutes of waiting actually an American voice answered the Phone (instead of the usual Indian call centre ?). After a few minutes he found out I was calling from the Netherlands and transferred me to the UK office.

The UK office enlightened me by telling that my orders couldn't pass as my european postal code was entered by their operators in their american system as if it was an ameriacan zip code instead of a European postal code............Even though I called the International Order line. The nice English customer advised me to order the product through Amazon instead of directly with beach body Which I have done now. So funny ! A special telephone line for international orders and than not able to process them.

So after 3 Phone calls and 3 chat sessions Beach Body was actually unable to 'make the sale'.

One has to be very persistent to buy their products; but I will receive it now through Amazon; because I was determined and persistent; never give up..... Choose, commit, succeed...............indeed

Original review posted by user Sep 24, 2017

I am actually trying to buy one of the products they advertise heavily on their website. Customer contact 1: I am on their site trying to order, but, while being in their sales funnel I find out I can not order online from my location ( The Netherlands, Europe).

Customer contact 2: After some search on their site I find a chat service and it actually works. However, I can not order with the chat lady; I have to call their Internation Orders line. She hands me the number though. Customer contact 3: I call their International Orders line.

Call takes about 20 minutes as this guy obviously doesn't have a clue and has to look up everything while I am supposed to wait. (he has obviously never heard of the product, has to check; than has to check delivery and than has to check price...........why not all at once ??? grrr). He asks all kinds of information including my street name ( which is in Dutch language) but never asks me to spell anything and repeats nothing I say.

But I actually get the order placed with a reassuring 3 to 6 days delivery. 14 days of waiting time later I decide to contact them to ask about my order. Customer contact 4: I check my order online at their site........to find out it hasn't shipped. Customer contact 5: Asking about my order in chat.........Indeed it hasn't shipped because they couldn't fetch the payment from my credit card !??

(the card number the guy never repeated and probably processed wrong). The lady can however cancel my order so that I can re-order again online (she really typed this !!!) So, I seem to be back at contact 1, trying to order the product online.........which can't be done. C'mon guys; you have great products and great marketing. I am a very willing customer......: I WANT TO BUY !

Please fix your sales team / customer support so that I can buy. You are trying to attract customers and when you have them you make it this hard to buy your product ??

Why chase me away in 5 customer contacts ??? Please get it fixed !!

Hello Frank,

When you contacted us on September 11, 2017, following our international order process, the customer service agent created an account, and manually placed your order with the information you provided. Unfortunately we were unable to validate the billing zip code, and because of which the order did not process. However in an attempt to correct this issue, and process your order, we’ve made several attempts to contact you, but regretfully our efforts were unsuccessful.
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Wish I had seen this site before looking at the website

I went onto beach body's website on two different devices. Both times I chose not to submit my order.

I later ordered it off of Amazon because the shipping was so much faster for the same price. Two hours after receiving my Amazon confirmation I was received an email stating my Beachbody.com order was being confirmed. I called customer service and was told I had placed two orders - but one was canceled. Not only did I not order the product to start with - I certainly didn't cancel one of the orders!

Ironic thing is when I saw my credit card was being charged for the order I called and was told the order that was still pending could not be stopped because "our warehouse is so efficient the order has already been pulled". I asked if it had been shipped and was told no. But unfortunately for me still to late to stop the shipment. I am so furious!

I have purchased P90-X, Insanity, T25 and Body Beast from this company in the past. After this experience they will NEVER receive another dime of my business.

Dear Sandy,

After providing your shipping and payment information and then clicking the "Place Order" button, your original purchase begins processing; however, we may offer promotional products that we think would be of benefit to you after your order is placed.

It seems as though you exited the webpage prior to receiving the confirmation page. It appears that both orders were placed, however our system recognized the second order as a duplicate and processed a cancellation.

As a means to resolve your concern we have issued a refund for the order.

Beachbody Shipping Service
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund

Got charged for order I never placed

June 15, 2017 I was shopping around on the internet and comparing prices for the T25 system. I had to put in my information including billing information in order to get a total with shipping included.

Once I saw the total I backed out of the screen before even going on to the next confirmation screen or hitting any kind of confirm order button. Beachbody.com is NOT a trustworthy, honest company. If they are such a successful company than there should be no reason to trick their customers into purchases they didn't even intend on making. I called customer service and chatted online, no one was apologetic or could help me in any way.

Now I'm stuck paying for 2 shipping charges.

I'm a very unhappy Beachbody. Com customer, which is sad because I really do love their products.

Hi Amanda!

It was a pleasure speaking with you. I am so happy to have provided a solution to your issue.

We are currently working on improving our website to provide a better experience to our consumers.

Thank you for being understanding and allowing us to resolve all your concerns.

Beachbody Focus T25 Fitness Program