Beachbody Phone Numbers and Emails

33% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Beachbody?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “After years of not subscribing they just renewed the subscription”
  • “Cancellation not granted”
  • “Need to renew subscription”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Pay subscription”

Product/ Service Question:

• “DVD not working”
  • “Membership”
  • “I am trying to do a work out on Beachbody on demand and it is not working”

Request for Information Question:

• “I'm have questions about my account and I'm not getting any answers from your stupid automated service ! I have had a subscription for several years and I'm getting very upset !!!!”
  • “I need help with my account”
  • “Can I get access to my dvd online?”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change address in order that is shipping”
  • “Return”
  • “Returns”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I would like a refund”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Haven't received refund”
  • “Bought year long bodi and I want to get a package instead with shakeolpgy”
  • “Never received product”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “App problem”
  • “Can’t get access to BOD”

Cards Question:

• “I just signed up for 14 day free trial my card was charged $1.01 and programs are locked”
  • “Roku pin number”

Staff Question:

• “CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES”

Other Question:

• “Freezing computer for 6 months”
  • “Orders”
  • “Stop member ship”

About

Related Companies

Team Beachbody, Shakeology

Summary

Beachbody is the creator of the nation's most popular fitness and weight-loss solutions including P90X®Series, INSANITY®, FOCUS T25®, 21 Day Fix®, Body Beast®, PiYo®, and Shakeology®. We have something for everyone. Our extensive library includes a variety of programs to help you reach your health and fitness goals, whether you want to lose weight, learn to dance, build muscle, or just live healthier.

Each program combines challenging workouts with easy-to-follow diet guidelines, nutritional supplements—including our breakthrough, clinically proven health and weight-loss shake called Shakeology® (aka Your Daily Dose of Dense Nutrition®) - and an unparalleled customer service and peer - support system. We've expanded this support system through TeamBeachbody.com, which includes a network of over 450,000 independent "Coach" distributors as well as a dynamic online support and fitness community. It's this combination of fitness, nutrition, and support that's inspired hundreds of thousands of people to get fit and healthy!

Beachbody On Demand gives you unlimited access to over $6,000 worth of fitness and nutrition content like P90X, 21 Day Fix EXTREME®, FOCUS T25, INSANITY, and 3 Week Yoga Retreat™, so you can take your health and fitness anywhere - from your home to the gym, and even on vacation! You can choose a variety of workouts by fitness level or type of exercise, complete with nutrition guides and calendars. Then stream them right on your desktop, TV, tablet, or mobile device - including the Beachbody On Demand app now available to download on the App Store! And you'll never run out of options with Beachbody On Demand: We continually update our Member Library so you get unlimited access to brand - new workouts and exclusive content like Fixate™, our healthy and delicious cooking show featuring Autumn and Bobby Calabrese.

Beachbody reviews and complaints

1.6
ViSalus image
38 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Beachbody? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup