Beachbody Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
DMCA Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?

Beachbody Customer Service Overview

• Beachbody Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    77% phone 23% email
  • The best phone number to call Beachbody is 3108839000.

• The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 23 seconds.

• People call Beachbody mainly because of activation/ cancellation, account, payments and charges.

View full overview ›

California 90245

More contact details

Beachbody Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Tiffany F Ofb
Still being charged after 3 years of not being subscribed to them
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Horrible. You cant get in contact with anyone.

Ive tried calling and emails and no response. They charged me 200 dollars when I havent been subscribed to them since 2021.

When you call they tell you to go to the website, when you email they dont respond. Its impossible to get in contact with anyone.

Caitlin B Guq
To resolve a issue
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
4.0

It was good until money was taken off the credit card that was on file for 247 and I haven't used beach body in a while and so I canceled it and it shouldn't of been taken off the credit card

Summary of Beachbody Customer Service Calls

29% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Beachbody?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Need to renew subscription”
  • “They cancelled my subscription, when I tried reactivating & PAID it still didn't work”
  • “Cancel order”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing”
  • “Payments”
  • “Still charged after canceling”

Account Question:

• “Can't get into my app”
  • “My account was canceled and I don't know why”
  • “Membership”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Trying to connect to my smart tv”
  • “Need a wall day to day workout calendar”
  • “Trouble buying ptodect”

Request for Information Question:

• “I have a question”
  • “Need help with my account”
  • “Get information on membership”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Change address in order that is shipping”
  • “Returns”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I'm and I've been waiting on my refund! I'm a returning customer and if they don't refund my money today then I'll never come back”
  • “I would like a refund”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Missing order”
  • “Never received product”
  • “Haven't received refund”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “App problem”
  • “Can’t get access to BOD”

Staff Question:

• “CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES”

Cards Question:

• “I just signed up for 14 day free trial my card was charged $1.01 and programs are locked”
  • “Roku pin number”

Other Question:

• “Missing shakeology”
  • “Tetun”
  • “Bike”

About

Related Companies

Team Beachbody, Shakeology

Summary

Beachbody is the creator of the nation's most popular fitness and weight-loss solutions including P90X®Series, INSANITY®, FOCUS T25®, 21 Day Fix®, Body Beast®, PiYo®, and Shakeology®. We have something for everyone. Our extensive library includes a variety of programs to help you reach your health and fitness goals, whether you want to lose weight, learn to dance, build muscle, or just live healthier.

Each program combines challenging workouts with easy-to-follow diet guidelines, nutritional supplements—including our breakthrough, clinically proven health and weight-loss shake called Shakeology® (aka Your Daily Dose of Dense Nutrition®) - and an unparalleled customer service and peer - support system. We've expanded this support system through TeamBeachbody.com, which includes a network of over 450,000 independent "Coach" distributors as well as a dynamic online support and fitness community. It's this combination of fitness, nutrition, and support that's inspired hundreds of thousands of people to get fit and healthy!

Beachbody On Demand gives you unlimited access to over $6,000 worth of fitness and nutrition content like P90X, 21 Day Fix EXTREME®, FOCUS T25, INSANITY, and 3 Week Yoga Retreat™, so you can take your health and fitness anywhere - from your home to the gym, and even on vacation! You can choose a variety of workouts by fitness level or type of exercise, complete with nutrition guides and calendars. Then stream them right on your desktop, TV, tablet, or mobile device - including the Beachbody On Demand app now available to download on the App Store! And you'll never run out of options with Beachbody On Demand: We continually update our Member Library so you get unlimited access to brand - new workouts and exclusive content like Fixate™, our healthy and delicious cooking show featuring Autumn and Bobby Calabrese.

Beachbody reviews and complaints

1.4
Noom
2387 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Beachbody? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup