I returned turbo jam on 7/21.I followed the return procedure's and wrote the RA# on the package and inside the package.

It is now 9/16 and still no credit to my account. I called to find out why it is taking so long. They requested my tracking number from ups. I already spoke with ups and was told they received it on 7/24 signed by someone named Susie.

I feel they were waiting to see if I lost the tracking number so they wouldn't have to refund me.

I now have been told I will see my credit in 3 to 5 days.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

I returned Power 90 and they said they had no record of receiving it. I had to send then the tracking proof and now they said they will refund. Hope they do!

:( U PAY ALMOST $330. THEN WHEN U SEND IT BACK U GET LESS THAT IS JUST ***!!!!!

Beachbody Online Order Review from Brecksville, Ohio Beachbody "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..." Read more David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more Beachbody - Fitness Program Review from Nashville, Tennessee Beachbody "Charged my account with a payment once before and I called to cancel it. Then I received the same charge again and they claim to not be able to find..." Read more Wish - Wrong items Wish "i ordered 3 of the first pic with the butterflies but got 3 of the silver in second pic one which was serverely scratched..i wrote them asking to please correct..." Read more Fit4less - Equipment Fit4less "I travel a lot between calgary and saint john nb I have been a member for 3 years now so my complaint is about the gym at pacfaic place mall..." Read more Ottawa Textiles 2000 - WATCH OUT FOR TEXTILES 2000 OTTAWA Ottawa Textiles 2000 "TL/DR drunken senile man takes 3 weeks to return project significantly worse than it was brought in. I only have three words to describe what I experienced, what, the, ***...." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more