I ordered the Brazil Butt lift and had to listen to this girl trying to up sell me for 20 minutes. She signed me up for the beachbody VIP access which I told her I did not want and she said she could do nothing about that - I had to get on beachbody.com and email them a cancellation notice.

I did what I was instructed immediately and received nothing back from customer service so I called. I was assured it would be cancelled. Guess what? I was charged anyway - $41.20 so I called immediately.

They said the were so surprised at the charge as they had it in the record that I had cancelled. The customer service agent apologized and told me the charge would be cancelled immediately.

Guess what again - days later bank says they have not received anything from beachbody.com canceling the transaction. I have called so far three times and they continue to tell me it is taken care of when in truth it has not been.

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #621073

I love Beachbody! I have dropped 60lbs.

and feel fantastic!! There is always going to be someone unhappy. Complain to them, don't *** about it on some website.

Not everyone will have that experiance. Just my 2 cents!

Beachbodycs
El Segundo, California, United States #618450

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading complaints about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems.

I understand how frustrating it can be…especially when it’s about your finances! Please email me directly at custassist@beachbody.com with your order placement information and we will have your charge for the online diet support membership refunded ASAP.