The Beachbody dvd's do not work.I tried them in three different players and they do not work at all.

Upon putting the dvd in the player it says that there is no disc. I have read online that this is a popular problem that you are having. I am so disappointed in this product! These were sent to me as a replacement for the first order that didnt work.

I was also added to an auto monthly Activit program that I did not ask to be put on.

I asked to be removed from this program and was assured that I was removed and would be refunded.Today the Activut came once again and on the shipping order it stated that I was once again enrolled in that program.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

Beachbodycs
Santa Monica, California, United States #660694

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service.After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems.

Please email me directly at custassist@beachbody.com with your full name, address and customer number or order number so we can take a look at your account. If the works were recently shipped we can arrange a reshipment of the workouts ASAP.

Once you provide me with your order placement information I will also have the membership for the Activit multivitamins cancelled per your request.We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you.