The Beachbody dvd's do not work. I tried them in three different players and they do not work at all.

Upon putting the dvd in the player it says that there is no disc. I have read online that this is a popular problem that you are having. I am so disappointed in this product! These were sent to me as a replacement for the first order that didnt work.

I was also added to an auto monthly Activit program that I did not ask to be put on.

I asked to be removed from this program and was assured that I was removed and would be refunded. Today the Activut came once again and on the shipping order it stated that I was once again enrolled in that program.

Comments

Beachbodycs
Santa Monica, California, United States #660694

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems.

Please email me directly at custassist@beachbody.com with your full name, address and customer number or order number so we can take a look at your account. If the works were recently shipped we can arrange a reshipment of the workouts ASAP.

Once you provide me with your order placement information I will also have the membership for the Activit multivitamins cancelled per your request. We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you.