1.8
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Was happy with beachbody, drinking shakeiogy, 21 day fix, i exercise with a bunch of woman. Decided i was going to be a coach.

I order a cpl teeshirts waited my 5-7 business days never arrived. Called beachbody asking whats the status of my order? They apoligized said they were gonna send me a shakeology boost sent it federal express air will receive it in 2 days. Two days came & went now its been two weeks that ive been waiting for package.

Called beachbody again, whats up? After being put in hold 20 minutes the man said what you ordered are now out of stock. We'll be crediting your payment back to your credit card. Here it is a month later, still waiting for my money back.

So ive decided not to do business with beachbody. They couldnt take the time to phone me or email me let me know they were out of stock?

They lost a customer, the ladies i walk with not get any praises from me re: BB & the company could have made some big bucks byt costomers service cant be honest. Theres anitger shake out there called Idealskake which is half the price, less calories & taste just as good.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments

Don"t get sucked in by this co, and don"t dare give them your debt card number, unless you want them to steal money without asking..........I had to cancel my card to make the debt charges to stop. between 21 day fix, and beach body they toke me for $272.00.

before I cancelled my debt card..... now the have the nerve to turn me over to collections.