1.8
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I received a bill for the ActiVit vitamins and called customer service. I explained to the agent that I had cancelled this order.

I had paid for the first 3 months for the ActiVit and then they sent another bottle. I was told then by the rep that the account was cancelled and she told me I did not have to return the bottle, which I still have and it not open. So anyways when I called to explain this to the rep, she asked who I spoke with, of course I didn't know but was not going to pay for this second bottle. She told me that if you don't call after your first three payments are made they will continue to send you bottles and keep charging your card.

Now I'm getting upset feeling like I have been taken advantage of because all I wanted was the one bottle and I filled my financial obligation to that bottle, but they took it upon themselves to send another bottle and expect payment. When I asked to speak to her supervisor, she said she is the supervisor. I asked to speak to someone above her she said she was going to transfer me to her manager, and then hung up on me. I called back and got someone else and went through the process of explaining this to her and she then tried to cover up for the other rep saying she did try to transfer me but it got disconnected somehow.

I asked when then didn't she call me back, she had my number because she asked me for it in the beginning of the conversation, the other rep said that we are extremely busy. I said don't you think that an upset customer should be a priority, especially since now I think you have hung up on me? She apologized and we went back to trying to resolve my issue. She said that I hadn't not completely paid for the first bottle that is why I received the bill.

I called the bank and they not only confirmed I paid the three payments for the first bottle, but there was a fourth payment received. So she too lied to me to get me to pay for the second bottle. I did feel obligated to the first and paid it but they tricked me into believing I still owed for the first when reality is they just charged me for the second that I was told when I cancelled that I was not obligated to pay and to keep the bottle. I have order Insanity, T-25, Cize, and some other dance videos.

I have turned at least 10 other people onto T-25. I am so angry and just don't know who I can contact about this type of operation.

I work hard for my money and pay my obligations but feel companies like this take advantage of people and their reps treat you with no respect. I am so ANGRY right now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Beachbody Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Charges on my account.

Comments

Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada #1171360

This happened to my partner as well!