Beachbody - Merchandise lost and no way to track it!
I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy.Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes.
The problem is that my second Shakeology shipment was sent on August 28. I wrote through Beachbody customer service to inquire about when my product was going to be delivered. The person who wrote me back let me know that the product was delivered "yesterday" September 5. She gave the FedEx tracking number and that's it.
What am I supposed to do with this?? Are you kidding? These products are not cheap for 30 packages of Shakeology for $120.00, money that are not easy to make at least for me. They sent the product through FedEx and FedEx leave it at U.S Postal office so they delivered to me!
Really? I feel so heartbroken and ripped off. I made sacrifices to get this product which is not cheap and this company don't make the effort to secure your investment. Good bye Shakeology and I was thinking in became a coach!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Beachbody Shakeology
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "On Monday, May 2nd, I went in the Hilltop YMCA studio for a Step group exercise (4300 Lakeside Drive, Richmond, CA). When I picked up an unattended fitness step from..."
- "Ok for the ones wanting extra cash cleaning out but I found selllers who are buying in bulk from THE major auction site & selling @ 2 to 3x price...."
- "I do not know where to begin regarding Richard Denzer Construction. I wanted to remodel a 3 family home I own in Quincy, MA (All 3 floors) The property is..."
- "I hired John Palumbo as A Sales Coach for 6 Months. His fee was $4500 which I paid him via check in FULL. The agreement between John Palumbo of Winning..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."