Beachbody - Merchandise lost and no way to track it!
I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy.Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes.
The problem is that my second Shakeology shipment was sent on August 28. I wrote through Beachbody customer service to inquire about when my product was going to be delivered. The person who wrote me back let me know that the product was delivered "yesterday" September 5. She gave the FedEx tracking number and that's it.
What am I supposed to do with this?? Are you kidding? These products are not cheap for 30 packages of Shakeology for $120.00, money that are not easy to make at least for me. They sent the product through FedEx and FedEx leave it at U.S Postal office so they delivered to me!
Really? I feel so heartbroken and ripped off. I made sacrifices to get this product which is not cheap and this company don't make the effort to secure your investment. Good bye Shakeology and I was thinking in became a coach!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Beachbody Shakeology
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I am a lifetime fitness member for little over 7 years now. They have been great for the first couple years and I started to hate that place. Only reason..."
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "An employee who works at the XSport Spa Patricia Delbosque, a self proclaimed friend of mine (2010, 2011), also cut my hair. We small talk about her troubles with the..."
- "I hired John Palumbo as A Sales Coach for 6 Months. His fee was $4500 which I paid him via check in FULL. The agreement between John Palumbo of Winning..."
- "Ok for the ones wanting extra cash cleaning out but I found selllers who are buying in bulk from THE major auction site & selling @ 2 to 3x price...."
- "I do not know where to begin regarding Richard Denzer Construction. I wanted to remodel a 3 family home I own in Quincy, MA (All 3 floors) The property is..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."