Beachbody - Merchandise lost and no way to track it!

439 of 650 Beachbody reviews

I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy.Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes.

The problem is that my second Shakeology shipment was sent on August 28. I wrote through Beachbody customer service to inquire about when my product was going to be delivered. The person who wrote me back let me know that the product was delivered "yesterday" September 5. She gave the FedEx tracking number and that's it.

What am I supposed to do with this?? Are you kidding? These products are not cheap for 30 packages of Shakeology for $120.00, money that are not easy to make at least for me. They sent the product through FedEx and FedEx leave it at U.S Postal office so they delivered to me!

Really? I feel so heartbroken and ripped off. I made sacrifices to get this product which is not cheap and this company don't make the effort to secure your investment. Good bye Shakeology and I was thinking in became a coach!!

Complete disappointment!:(

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
439 of 650 Beachbody reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ANONYMOUSE

Oct 30, 2014 #893051

Sometimes delivery gets lost through carrier services, or gets delivered to a different location by mistake, just call BEACH-BODY customer service, and explain what happened, you did not get the pack in the mail and it shows as delivered,The company is very honest and will either offer you a reshipment to resolve your issue or even refund your investment. Beach body does not have a direct delivery service so it cant keep an eye 100% of the way as they use the same tracking number as provided to check for delivery completion, so you have to let them know.

3 2 Reply
Beachbodycs

Sep 09, 2013 #714369 Santa Monica, California, United States

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems. Please email me directly at custassist@beachbody.com with your order confirmation number and or customer number, address used to place your order as well as your contact phone number so we can research your account. Once you email us back we will see what we can do and make sure your total satisfied with the resolution.

2 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Beachbody. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Beachbody.
Filing a new complaint about
×