Testimonial

It has been wonderful and refreshing to have access to such a diverse array of workouts through Beachbody On Demand!It is so easy and convenient, and the diversity keeps me interested and made my dedication stronger.

After having my 3rd and 4th children, I needed a daily routine I could do within the confines of my house so I could "get it done" whilst the kiddies were sleeping upstairs. And so began my Beachbody journey! I fell in love with P90X2 and P90X3, which I've completed many times over the past 3 years, and I recently fell in love with The Master's Hammer & Chisel too, which is also on demand. The best part for me about MHC is the quick yet effective workouts.

I am up at 5:00am, I workout, I shower, and I get to work while still keeping my responsibilities of being home for my kids. I was so happy with my results. Not only have I gained strength, muscle tone, and speed, but I have also regained confidence and a sense of pride which only makes me want to work harder and challenge myself more each day. Although people can see how the Beachbody programs have significantly changed me on the outside, I am thrilled about the confidence and strength it has given me on the inside!

Too often, young mothers put themselves last and lose sight of the importance of their own self-worth.

Beachbody has helped me to regain--and maintain--a strong inner foundation upon which my physical, emotional, and mental health can continue to thrive with each workout.

Amanda O, Smithtown, NY

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Beachbody Fitness Program
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Beachbody?