Testimonial

I wanted to be more comfortable in my own skin and clothes, but I hated sweating and I hated exercise!Autumn Calabrese's 21 Day Fix changed the way I look at exercise all together.

Everything about it helped to keep me in the right frame of mind, and Autumn is great at giving the motivation right when you need it most. Each small victory gave me the confidence and drive to keep moving forward. I started in one of Autumn's challenge groups, and after completing 3 rounds of 21 Day Fix, we did The Master's Hammer & Chisel, then 21 Day Fix EXTREME, and Country Heat!! So ...

I've pretty much done all of her fitness programs, and they are SO MUCH FUN!!! Even when I felt I looked ridiculous, I couldn't help but to smile. It was such a sweat fest, but it felt so good! I cannot believe the changes I see in my body!

Now I tell everyone I know how great these programs and Autumn are!! My eating habits changed dramatically, and I am dedicated to exercising EVERY day!! No excuses!! I feel so much better in my skin and I'm getting my confidence back.

I'm definitely sticking with it!

The results I'm seeing are so exciting, and I'm so proud! Regina O, Berlin, NJ

Review about: Beachbody 21 Day Fix Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Beachbody: Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life Beachbody "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more Beachbody and their secret charges/ SCAMS! Beachbody "This is the email I just sent them, and it contains my experience with BeachBody: REQUEST: I want to CANCEL my auto-shipment of " Focus T25 Nutritional Advantage" and I also..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more