Testimonial

I wanted to be more comfortable in my own skin and clothes, but I hated sweating and I hated exercise!Autumn Calabrese's 21 Day Fix changed the way I look at exercise all together.

Everything about it helped to keep me in the right frame of mind, and Autumn is great at giving the motivation right when you need it most. Each small victory gave me the confidence and drive to keep moving forward. I started in one of Autumn's challenge groups, and after completing 3 rounds of 21 Day Fix, we did The Master's Hammer & Chisel, then 21 Day Fix EXTREME, and Country Heat!! So ...

I've pretty much done all of her fitness programs, and they are SO MUCH FUN!!! Even when I felt I looked ridiculous, I couldn't help but to smile. It was such a sweat fest, but it felt so good! I cannot believe the changes I see in my body!

Now I tell everyone I know how great these programs and Autumn are!! My eating habits changed dramatically, and I am dedicated to exercising EVERY day!! No excuses!! I feel so much better in my skin and I'm getting my confidence back.

I'm definitely sticking with it!

The results I'm seeing are so exciting, and I'm so proud! Regina O, Berlin, NJ

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Beachbody?