Testimonial

I wanted to be more comfortable in my own skin and clothes, but I hated sweating and I hated exercise!Autumn Calabrese's 21 Day Fix changed the way I look at exercise all together.

Everything about it helped to keep me in the right frame of mind, and Autumn is great at giving the motivation right when you need it most. Each small victory gave me the confidence and drive to keep moving forward. I started in one of Autumn's challenge groups, and after completing 3 rounds of 21 Day Fix, we did The Master's Hammer & Chisel, then 21 Day Fix EXTREME, and Country Heat!! So ...

I've pretty much done all of her fitness programs, and they are SO MUCH FUN!!! Even when I felt I looked ridiculous, I couldn't help but to smile. It was such a sweat fest, but it felt so good! I cannot believe the changes I see in my body!

Now I tell everyone I know how great these programs and Autumn are!! My eating habits changed dramatically, and I am dedicated to exercising EVERY day!! No excuses!! I feel so much better in my skin and I'm getting my confidence back.

I'm definitely sticking with it!

The results I'm seeing are so exciting, and I'm so proud! Regina O, Berlin, NJ

Review about: Beachbody 21 Day Fix Fitness Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Beachbody - BE CAREFUL! THEY USE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO Beachbody "I recently bought the Slim6 video program however when I was purchasing I almost decided to cancel due to 100000s of offerings until you get to the final purchase process. They..." Read more Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more Beachbody and their secret charges/ SCAMS! Beachbody "This is the email I just sent them, and it contains my experience with BeachBody: REQUEST: I want to CANCEL my auto-shipment of " Focus T25 Nutritional Advantage" and I also..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more