This is worst company!!!I was charged for a product that I didn't order.

I had the product in my shopping cart. Beachbody kept sending me emails asking if I would like to purchase the item in my cart. At 4:35am I received an email stating that I had purchased PIYO, which I hadn't. When I called to ask to have the order process stopped, I was told by Gabriel and James that they were not able to cancel any orders.

I was told multiple times that I clicked the "place order" button, when I did not. I was also told that it can take up to 6 hours to receive a confirmation email and that is likely what happened to me. I don't know about everyone else, but usually when you order a product, you receive a confirmation email immediately. The people that I spoke with patronized me and not one of the people addressed my concerns.

I was on the phone, mostly hold, with Beachbody for 35 min. After which, I was told that I had to wait for the product to come to my house, then needed to call back, and ask for a return shipping label.

They said they were unable to send one out immediately because they are time sensitive.I will NEVER order a product from this company as long as I live!!

Preferred solution: I want to be reimbursed the above $50.83, first payment and also want to be reimbursed the following 2 payments as well. .

I didn't like: Unauthorized charges.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

I just contacted beachbody about this and this is what they told me...

Krishan Kumar: I do understand when you fill the card details then your order is accepted and you are charged for that.

Nichole: yes. and you do NOT press confirm

Krishan Kumar: That's because few customers say they don't want to fill the details again if the system crashes

Nichole: so right when you enter your details you are charged?

Krishan Kumar: Yes. Nichole: that is extremely illegal

Tyler, Texas, United States #1072781

I ordered Derm Exclusive Collagen Renew supplements in Oct.The bottle contained 180 pills and were to come every 90 days.

When I went to my doctor, I learned I could not take Vit. D or folic acid. I called Beach Body to cancel my subscription in early Nov. I was told my 90 day supply had already shipped, after less than 30 days, and, they had no way to stop the shipment.

I was not born yesterday!! What a scam! This company is going to bill you regardless. You are going to have to fight to get your money back.

It is not worth it. Do NOT buy from them. I am now trying to get a return label.

Never again!!!!Some one needs to sue these people for false advertising.