Reply by Beachbody

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with us.

After reviewing your account, you were promised a refund that was outside of our return/refund policy – your purchase was outside of the Money Back Guarantee period and ineligible for return or refund.

However because of your difficulty in getting assistance, we will honor the arrangements made with the previous agent and process your refund. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

We wish you the best on your health and fitness goals.

Sincerely,

Beachbody Corporate Escalations
Author's

I subscribed as coach in January 2017 and got a BOD challenge pack (with Shakeology, 272$ Canadian dollars).Unfortunately, due to a financial hardship in April 2017, I called coach relations to cancel my subscription,coach account and get the refund.

The call got escalated for a special department taking care of such requests. The guy was super nice and said I'll get my full refund and he even went ahead and refunded me for my last Shakeology shipment without requesting the product back. A few days later I get an email stating they need to charge me 68$ atop of !h already paid amount of 272$ in January 2017. I asked them to refund only BOD (115$) and got the negative answer that they cannot process partial refund.

Ok. Asked at this point to get the full refund back at which point they referred me to live chat. I copied our email exchange to the live conversation and the rep confirmed I'll need to pay them 68$ in order to get 272$ back meaning I would have paid 272$+68$ and get refunded 272$ back with 68$ being a 100% loss! Why did they refund my last order of Shakeology (74$) then and haven't said a word??

I still don't understand why they can't do a partial refund for BOD but need me to pay 68$ where is this amount coming from? And why paying for it? I'm in a deep financial hardship where every penny counts and I mentioned it many times during my exchanges but they just repeat the same thing that they can't do partial refund due to system limitations. I'm from Canada and I have never seen such a horrible customer service.

There are always possibilities to make an exception! Or at least try to!

I'm extremely upset and I'm looking where I can submit a formal complaint got he company?Thank you.

Review about: Beachbody Fitness Program.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?