Review about Beachbody Online Order from Brecksville, Ohio

224 of 650 Beachbody reviews

I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity!After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on me before I submitted my order, last minute I decide before even submitting or confirming a purchase, that I would try else where for something cheaper.

Apparently if you give your billowing information, even if you don't SUBMIT your order, they will assume you want it and charge it anyways!!! BEWARE that is not how you do business and that is not legal. They're incredibly lucky I'm disputing the issue and not filing a lawsuit for unauthorized purchases using my name.

And even after contacting them there's nothing they can do, it's my job to receive the product and then return and wait approximately 2-3 weeks for my $200.Yeah I don't think so!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
224 of 650 Beachbody reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 21, 2015 #1010327

At least you're getting a product... I'm gonna report them to the BBB for negligence for starters, if they make a website than they need better coders. The excuse is like hearing a child, the initial logic screws up the entire train!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.