I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity!After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on me before I submitted my order, last minute I decide before even submitting or confirming a purchase, that I would try else where for something cheaper.
Apparently if you give your billowing information, even if you don't SUBMIT your order, they will assume you want it and charge it anyways!!! BEWARE that is not how you do business and that is not legal. They're incredibly lucky I'm disputing the issue and not filing a lawsuit for unauthorized purchases using my name.
And even after contacting them there's nothing they can do, it's my job to receive the product and then return and wait approximately 2-3 weeks for my $200.Yeah I don't think so!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Beachbody Online Order
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I am currently a college student, so I don't live at home, and can only make it home every few months, so when I was checking my bank statements from..."
- "If you are a member, or are considering becoming a member at LA Fitness, reconsider, especially in Gresham, Oregon. For the past several months, complaints have been made and..."
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "The quality of the furniture is horrible. The furniture was delivered in December 2015 -- it is 9 months old and it is falling apart. We barely use..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool appliance suite, pricing was good buy delivery went from Michigan to Chicago to NJ to Cleveland. Delivery is free but do no count..."