Susan P Ufx

Verified Reviewer

It is impossible to get navigate your website to cancel and impossible to get someone to answer the phone (if you can locate a phone number on the website). I feel like I have been treated horribly.

For two years, I have tried and failed to be able to cancel my subscription to my Beachbody on Demand subscription. I am out almost $400 ((187.?? + 187.??) because you automatically assumed I wanted to continue (or put it in the fine print so I didnt see it). Canceling an account should not be this difficult.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Good products
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Be sure you don’t sign up for anything! It will be impossible to cancel.

Caitlin B Guq
map-marker Dominion, Nova Scotia

To resolve a issue

It was good until money was taken off the credit card that was on file for 247 and I haven't used beach body in a while and so I canceled it and it shouldn't of been taken off the credit card
Loss:
Pros:
  • Good for workouts

Preferred solution: Full refund

Frazier Zys

Beachbody - Shipping Service Review

Was guaranteed express shipping 14 days ago. Item still hasn't shipped.

Every time I call they tell me I'll get the item by tomorrow but it never ships. They make zero effort to help you.

Hi Michael,

We attempted to reach you by phone and email; however, we have been unsuccessful so far.

We apologize for the delay in receiving your original order. Your order was reshipped on 1/22/2017 with express delivery (2-3 business days). According to FedEx tracking, your order was delivered on 1/25/2017.

You have been refunded the shipping cost ($10.45 ) from your original order to offset any inconvenience you experienced since your order was unexpectedly delayed.

We wish you success in reaching your fitness goals.

Isamar M.
Corporate Escalations Specialist
Order processing issue

Beachbody Shakeology Review

Canelled and was still charged 15 dollars a month for some support mumbo jumbo. Took me 4 months to stop them.

Finally had to contact my bank Dont sign up or you will never get away. This company also has a F with the bbb for not following up on complaints .

Hi Lisa,

We have attempted to reach you, but have not heard back from you.

After reviewing your account, we confirmed you enrolled as a Team Beachbody Independent Coach and also in Shakeology Home Direct. Your Shakeology cancellation was received and processed on 6/23/2016; however, you did not request to cancel your Coach account. As a Coach, you are charged a Business Service Fee of $15.95 until you decide to cancel.

A signature is required to cancel your Coach account because it is considered an independent business. This is to ensure understanding of responsibilities and actions moving forward, even if commissions were not disbursed. This process is separate and distinct from cancelling your home direct shipments. We did not receive your request to cancel your Coach account until 11/19/2016 which explains the billing you described in your review from June to November.

To make up for any misunderstanding of the TBB Independent Coach enrollment, policies, and/or procedures, we have refunded your last two Business Service Fees as a courtesy. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to reflect in your account.

Lastly, there may be other companies, or independent fitness businesses, with similar spellings or variations of our name, but Beachbody, LLC is rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Our BBB review page can be found at https://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/exercise-and-physical-fitness-programs/beachbody-in-santa-monica-ca-13147181. We take consumer feedback very seriously and work to resolve each and every issue presented. This dedication is not limited to BBB services.

We hope this resolves your concern. Please feel free to contact us if you have further questions.

Pricing issue

Beachbody - Customer Care Review

Customer service never answers the phone. Can't even customize the order.

Hi Sylvia,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today.

We assure you all subscriptions have been cancelled as you requested on 1/0/2017 and there will be no further charges. We apologize for any difficulty you experienced while trying to cancel your subscription.

We appreciate your feedback and will take the appropriate internal actions to address this matter.

Poor customer service
map-marker Santa Monica, California

BeachBody is a SCAM company!

Beachbody is a scam company. Once they get a credit card # they will charge you for being a member, ship you unrequested and unwanted items, dramatically overcharge you for simple vitamins that you never ordered and make life *** trying to get an RGA and refund.

Right now at 7 months of trying to get them to stop shipping and charging for items. Can you believe the phone representative, who clearly was not in America, started to laugh at me? Avoid this company all together and write bad reviews as they are horrible.

I hate these types of companies and hope they fail or get a class action lawsuit against them! Wayne

Hi Wayne,

We definitely want to assist you with your inquiry, but the email address provided with your review does not pull up any records within our system. We tried reaching out to you via email on 12/29/16 to get more information to locate your account, but we have not heard back from you yet.

We want to get this resolved for you as soon as possible. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at 800-870-0427, or simply reply to our email with any additional order details you may have that will help us locate your account.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations
Cons:
  • Scam artists
Reason of review:
Charging for stuff not ordered

Bryler Piz
map-marker Santa Monica, California

They are Thieves

I made the mistake of ordering this and started get my monthly statements, and they charged my card for Activ Vitamins, Beachbody Club and PPL Beach body. They charged in the last 6 months over $400.00 on my card.

Each time I call they disconnect me or tell me that they will credit my account and remove my cc info. Well 6 months later they are still charging my account. I can't believe what a scam this is. I sent back every bottle of so called "Activ Vitamins" that i never ordered and returned each bottle.

I never signed up for this online beach body either. I want my money back and if I need be I will hire an attorney and call Help Me hank to get my money back

Hi Jean,

We have tried contacting you to discuss your recent review via phone and email, but have not heard back from you to date.

After reviewing your sales call, we found that you did agree to the terms and conditions associated with your April 10, 2016 Cize DVD purchase.

As explained by the Telesales representative, your order included a 30-day trial of Team Beachbody Club (TBB) membership, which included Beachbody On-Demand (BOD) online streaming, as well as a 30-day trial of ActiVit, our multi-vitamin. Both offers included a quarterly automatic subscription which would bill and ship once the trial(s) expired (30 days later), unless you requested to cancel. Since we did not receive a cancellation request before the trial(s) ended, these items were billed and shipped according to the terms of the offer(s) you accepted at the time of sale.

After your inti purchase, our first recorded contact with you was not until November 14, 2016, 7 months later. You are correct; this call was disconnected, not by an agent, but unfortunately by a call failure on your end. We have not heard from you since then.

In addition, we were able to locate the items you returned back to us. These items were sent back as a “return to sender” instead of according to our return instructions. In order to receive a refund, your return must be authorized by an agent and assigned a system generated return authorization number. Returns sent back as “return to sender” are essentially unauthorized, and often result in a delayed or unprocessed refund. To prevent this and ensure proper crediting for a return, we always recommend to follow our return instructions. Our return policy and instructions can be found online at https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8324/kw/return/~/beachbody-return%3a-policy-%26-instructions/lob/beach .

To clear up any possible misunderstanding or miscommunication of the terms and conditions of the accepted offers made at the time of sale, you have been refunded in full on December 15, 2016 for all amounts paid towards the TBB membership and ActiVit vitamins, including shipping and handling. We hope this resolution fully addresses your concern.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations
Cons:
  • Lousy customer service
  • Deceiptful business practices
  • Order processing
Damaged or defective

Lamisha Dag

Beachbody - Review in Fitness Centers category

I am paralyzed, how can i do this? i need to lose weight

Hi Russell,

Thank you for your interest!

Before beginning any workout or nutritional regimen, we recommend that you consult your physician. We have a variety of programs to fit many fitness needs and levels, but your wellness is our main concern, and want to make sure you get the best results tailored to your needs.

Please feel free to explore our online website at TeamBeachbody.com to get information on our products.

We wish you the best in your health and fitness goals!

Beachbody Corporate
Kaeson Fsy

Beachbody - Review in Fitness Centers category

I have been charged £38.87 for beachbody club and i am not a member. Who gave beach body authority to take money from my account for a product i did not sign up for.

Hi Olecia,

It appears your credit card information may have been used to purchase Beachbody products without your authorization. We have security measures in place to prevent this from happening, and continuously bolster these measures. However, certain transactions occasionally go undetected. If you feel you have been the victim of fraudulent activity and/or identity theft, it is in your best interest to immediately contact your financial institution to file a dispute to prevent further unauthorized charges, and protect your financial interests.

In addition, you may want to contact your local police department if you feel your identity may have been compromised. Once a dispute and/or police report is filed, we will comply with all requirements which may consist of the release of order information and other specifics. We understand why you may want to know more about the transaction(s), but for your protection, and ours, we are unauthorized to release details unless requested as part of a formal investigation.

Regards,
Beachbody Corporate
Problems with payment
Latonya Hqk
map-marker Pikeville, Kentucky

I need to switch the debit card for payment

I need to switch debit cards for monthly payments! Hey I didnt realize that the Chime card didnt have enough money on it to pay the payment

Hi Latonya,
To update your Billing Information on your Team Beachbody Account, Please visit our FAQ article 1556 "Online Billing Information Update" at the below link:
We have also sent you an e-mail communication on 4/29/22 to contact us via phone if you need further assistance.
Beachbody
Preferred solution:

Another card registered for payment

Shirley D Ljr

Piyo live training

Unable to find the link to sign up for this course. I was a previous Piyo instructor and let my instructor status lapse.

Does this require annual classes to keep my certification? Price?

Hello Shirley,
Beachbody Live training was discontinued in 2019. We no longer offer instructor courses.

InFormation on live Pio training

Jacee Jcy
map-marker Algonquin, Illinois

Shipping issue

Customer Service rep. My order was shipped to old/ previous address.

A new shipment was expressed out ASAP. THANKS

Hello Jacee,
We are happy to have resolved your shipping concern.
Thank you for your feedback.
Marlene K Riu

Cancel order. Call me!!!

I want a call right now!!!!! I have left at least 20 messages!!!

Call now or I will smear all over social medial!!!!!!

I have never done that but I will This is crazy. Call me now z443-690-****

Hello Adie,
We have successfully cancelled your Beachbody On Demand subscription and issued a refund for the most recent charge. Please allow up to three business days to receive the refund depending on your financial institution.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cynthia S Ctz

Query

Do you have any system to accommodate wheelchair bound or inambulatory individuals? I would love to be active but have such limitations

Hi Cynthia,
You may find additional information by clicking the following link: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4643/TLP/0/catid/0
Carey W Iom

Resale on Ebay

Sold my 100% real - PiYo Beachbody - 3 Disc Workout DVD Set Chalene Johnson Define Yourself. Beachbody put a claim to EBay that it wasnt legit.

Big business being bullies against customers reselling items they bought from Beachbody.

They only want you to buy from Them. What a joke of a company

Hi Carey,
We will be reaching out to you directly regarding your Ebay resale concerns.
Preferred solution:

Let the company propose a solution

map-marker Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Get medical alert that I cannot get past

I cannot get past medical alert. The accept button is grayed out?

Call me at 814-812-****. Terry Dernar

Hello Terry,
We attempted to reach you by phone; however, we were unsuccessful. We followed up via email to the contact we have on file. Please contact us for further assistance.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article