Show reviews that mention
customer service body service program customer workouts money order card credit
Filter review

What Their Customers Are Saying

?

All testimonials are provided and verified by Beachbody. Verified testimonials on Pissed Consumer is a paid feature of the platform.

Body Beast rekindled my fire for fitness, burned off 51 lbs!

Beachbody
You get what you earn, nothing more, nothing less. With Body Beast, I earned a weight loss of 51 pounds, 6 inches off my waist, and my strength doubled or tripled on all exercises. I love the way this program was laid out so anyone could follow it. Throughout the 90 days, I didn't miss a workout, and my nutrition was by the book. I like the step-by-step explanation in regards to nutrition, the pace of the workouts, and the results. The thing I am most proud of is finding the fire in my belly that I thought may have been lost. I feel like I am in my 20s again and may have more energy than I did back then. Don M., Escondido, CA
Read

Beachbody helped me get healthy to start a family

Beachbody
Beachbody On Demand has helped me to lose 115 lbs, and I could not be happier. My husband and I were ready to start a family, but I weighed in at a whopping 276 lbs, and blood work revealed that I was pre-diabetic. I knew that being extremely overweight would put me at high risk for many complications during pregnancy. I needed to get a grasp on my weight and become healthier before trying to conceive. I fell in love with Beachbody's workouts! The first few weeks were the hardest, because I was sore and hurting all over. As I pushed through each and every workout I found myself getting stronger, and the accountability of my Beachbody Challenge groups really helped me to overcome my obstacles. My Coach and fellow challengers motivated me and cheered me on throughout the entire length of the challenge. They taught me that it was okay to slip up, but instead of allowing it to defeat me, I had to get up and keep moving on. Now that I've lost the weight, I love what I see when I look in the mirror and no longer hate shopping for clothes! I am so proud to say that I am no longer at risk for diabetes, and my doctor states that I am overall very healthy and cleared to begin trying to conceive a child, which was my original motivating factor. I am excited to continue this lifestyle and maintain it through pregnancy and beyond. I would like to be a healthy role model for my future children so that they do not have to face the same struggles that I did. Katie G. Sharpsburg, GA
Read

I hate running, but I love any workout from Beachbody!

Beachbody
At 285 lbs., I knew that I needed to change my lifestyle and make better choices for my health. I always figured that if I ran every day, I would lose weight. But, I've never liked running, therefore I would never stick with it. But, with the P90X series, there is a lot of variety, which kept me from getting bored. With P90X, P90X2, P90X3, and even one round of Body Beast, I lost close to 100 pounds, and I even have a 6 pack showing. I never thought I would ever have a 6 pack. Beachbody has changed my life for the better, and I'm so thankful that it has become such a big part of my life. To this day, I still cannot stand running, but I love doing any cardio workout from Beachbody. Ethan P. Lumpkin, GA

Shipping issue

Hello Jacee,
We are happy to have resolved your shipping concern.
Thank you for your feedback.
ID

Customer Service rep. My order was shipped to old/ previous address.

A new shipment was expressed out ASAP. THANKS

User's recommendation: Quick service and friendly.

Cancel order. Call me!!!

Hello Adie,
We have successfully cancelled your Beachbody On Demand subscription and issued a refund for the most recent charge. Please allow up to three business days to receive the refund depending on your financial institution.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
ID
#2571971 Review #2571971 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Full refund

I want a call right now!!!!! I have left at least 20 messages!!!

Call now or I will smear all over social medial!!!!!!

I have never done that but I will This is crazy. Call me now z443-690-****

Query

Hi Cynthia,
You may find additional information by clicking the following link: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4643/TLP/0/catid/0
ID

Do you have any system to accommodate wheelchair bound or inambulatory individuals? I would love to be active but have such limitations

User's recommendation: Info please.

Resale on Ebay

Hi Carey,
We will be reaching out to you directly regarding your Ebay resale concerns.

Verified Reviewer

Sold my 100% real - PiYo Beachbody - 3 Disc Workout DVD Set Chalene Johnson Define Yourself. Beachbody put a claim to EBay that it wasnt legit.

Big business being bullies against customers reselling items they bought from Beachbody.

They only want you to buy from Them. What a joke of a company

User's recommendation: Stay away from Beachbody Bullies.

Beachbody's reply to:

Get medical alert that I cannot get past

Hello Terry,
We attempted to reach you by phone; however, we were unsuccessful. We followed up via email to the contact we have on file. Please contact us for further assistance.
ID

I cannot get past medical alert. The accept button is grayed out?

Call me at 814-812-****. Terry Dernar

Beachbody's reply to:

Do not want to renew program

Hi Teresa,
Upon reviewing your account we confirmed you signed up for the 14-day free trial of Beachbody On Demand on September 19, 2020. Since there was no cancellation request prior to the trial ending, you were billed for the subscription on October 4, 2020. We have cancelled your subscription and issued a refund for the charge since it is within our money back guarantee timeframe.
ID
#2208056 Review #2208056 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Full refund

you are taking money out of my account and I didn't authorize it, this was supposed to be a free 14 day trail

Change beach body coach

Hello Myrta,
We were unable to locate your account with the information provided in your complaint. We certainly would like to help you resolve your issues and ask that you contact our customer support.
Service
Beachbody Customer Care
Correcting my account information

I was on hold for over 25 minutes and nothing was resolved. So frustrating

Piyo enrollment

Hi Rachel,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us.
It appears your free trial is not reflecting on your account and we are currently working to resolve the issue.

Verified Reviewer

Not happy because I did not get my issue resolved!! I already enbut it is still asking me to enroll again!

Then it is not finding my zip code. I want to talk to a customer service person.

User's recommendation: I am not sure.

CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES

Hello Dianna,
Upon reviewing your account we confirmed your Coach change was processed on September 2, 2020.
If any further assistance is needed you may reply to our email correspondence.
Preferred solution
Fix my coach - i requested a change and nothing has happened.

Seriously? i can't get anyone on the phone.

you keep telling me you don't have my acct, you don't have my phone number and you don't have my email. Yet you took payment out of my account???

I have requested to change coaches - twice and nothing. no response.

What can i do to get this fixed?

I'm getting very frustrated. your website is very unfriendly and i keep going around in circles.

User's recommendation: don't use customer service.

Contact Beachbody Customer Service

Contact Beachbody Customer Service

Beachbody Blog

Free trial not accessible

Dear Sandra,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble signing into your free trial and any frustration this may have caused. We would like to help you resolve this problem right away and we would be happy to extend your trail for any days that you have missed, so that you get the use of the full 14 day free access. Please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. I have also included a link for our online self-help options and chat.

We are certainly here for you and look forward to resolving your issue right away.
Service
Beachbody Free Trial

Free trial not accessible. Says invalid pw or email

On Demand Platform

Dear Josee,

We are sorry to hear that you do not feel that our Beachbody On Demand service is the right fit for you. We do thank you for your time in submitting your feedback and will certainly forward your feedback to the proper management consideration.
Pricing issue
I will never use your On Demand Platform, too pricey

Too expensive. I like to have access to the dvds that I buy and I pay for.

Not to buy a semblance of a membership for all access workouts. If I wanted that, I would I joined a gym. I want the workout dvds of the program I have chosen. That's it.

I pay for those only.

They are mine to keep. Not *** membership to siphon more money out of me.

I missed place the receipt book that goes with the 3 Week Yoga Retreat DVDs

Dear Tahya,

We are happy to hear that we could get your replacement booklet out to you, so that you can get back on track with your health and fitness goals! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.
Good customer service

I requested the booklet that went with the beach body 3 week Yoga retreat Classes’ DVD's because it was destroyed in a fire and I am not computer savvy to go online and download another. I offered to pay for it.

After MUCH discussion it was decided that the booklet that accompanied the DVDs would be sent out to me. Thank you!!

Beachbody's reply to:

Make sure you are not on auto ship

Dear Sheila,I sincerely apologize for the negative experience that you have had with returning your Beachbody Performance Stack to us. Although our warehouse does not show the package returned back to us, we have processed a courtesy refund for the package to you (minus shipping and handling) on 11/21/2019. Please allow 3-5 working days for your refund to post to your account. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.
ID
Pros
  • Coach is professional
  • Workouts
Cons
  • Refund not available
  • No good explanations
Poor customer service

Verified Reviewer

I ordered the beginning program which came with a pre and post workout I did NOT know I was on auto ship was never told this would be charged again in one month because I wasn’t even done with the prior months product I chose to return the product to get a refund returned the product it has been about a month was told I would be issued a refund and when I contacted customer service to ask about it they said if I did not have my tracking number I would not be receiving a refund so I am left with no product or any money I will never order anything again specially to risk this happening again.

Easy resolution

Hello Julie,

Thank you for taking your time to leave feedback for us. I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service in your request to cancel services from us. We strive to make the cancellation of our products as easy as we can for customers.

Please contact us should you have any additional questions or concerns.
Good customer service

Easy and quick resolution to cancel vitamins

Why was I charged 42.22 2 times in a row and I did nothing

Hello Lisa,

Our records show that you signed up for a free 14-day trial of Beachbody on Demand, in which the next billing was scheduled for June 26, 2019, in the amount of $42.22. It appears our system attempted to bill your credit card on file for this service on the scheduled billing date. However, we have been unsuccessful in collecting the payment for your membership. You may see authorizations on your account with our billing attempts. Since we have not been able to bill that amount, your bank or credit card company should be releasing those authorizations. As of July 2, 2019, we have successfully cancelled your membership.

Please contact us should you have any additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Heidi
Corporate escalations
Pricing issue

I was charged 42.22 and I got /did nothing

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article