Charged for stuff I did not order

I ordered cize and 3 day refresh. Was charged for 2 3day refresh packages which I did not order.

I chatted with customer service mohmd who stated I could not get refund before it was sent out even though order was placed less than 24 hours ago. Mohmd said that I would have to pay for stuff I didn't order and then return it. I may or may not get a refund for that? This is not the first time I've gotten excess charges from this company.

The products are good- if overpriced- but customer service sucks.

Mohmd actually disconnected with me when I asked why they were holding my money hostage. I called beachbody phone number and woman on phone hang up on me with no explanation when she figured out I wasn't buying anything.

Hi Heather,

After researching your account we were able to confirm two separate 3-Day Refresh orders were processed on May 25, 2017.

To rule out any system errors we reviewed the timestamp for each order and confirmed both orders were placed at separate times within a 30 minute window. The second order was not a duplicate since they did not contain the same components. In the rare event a duplicate order is generated by our system, the order will reflect the same products and timestamp.

To make up for any inconvenience, we’ve issued a prepaid shipping label to the email address on file to return the second order. Once the product is returned, you will be refunded according to our return policy which can be found at https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8324/kw/return/~/beachbody-return%3a-policy-%26-instructions/lob/beach. We’ve already refunded the shipping and handling for the second order in lieu of the return.

Thanks for your feedback, and we hope we were able to resolve this for you.

Beachbody Cize Fitness Program
Problems with payment

You better have thick skin...

Sadly after giving 7 years of my life, my time from my family, my energy, my wallet and my whole hearted effort, the real practices behind Beachbody "corporate world" and coaching has finally reared it's ugly head! I have seen things like this happen to others in the past but thought it was isolated issue and I didn't want to believe anyone (let alone my trusted leader) would do this to me!

I will say I love the programs they are great, I love the products they are really great! I will defend them as they are truly legit (tho pricey and I'm talking about Shakeology). They do offer helpful tools to help people get healthy & fit. But you know what?

You can get everything they offer on Amazon, Ebay & Craigslist and with Prime 1-2 day shipping without the headache of "coaches", all that drama, the auto shipments or random charges. Or someone with no background in fitness or nutrition degrees hounding you. Over time you will see (like I began to) what's really behind the "Coaching" world. Greedy corporate people who pretend like they care but don't.

The only want to suppress the "lower ranked coaches" so that when there is something wrong and you smell a rat or something suspicious, your issues and concerns are swept under the rug and forgotten about. They are only there to help the "big names" and "big titles" and people who prove their "Eliteness". #TakeCareNowByeByeNow At one point in my life coaching was a true blessing but after years and years of naiveity, the smoke and mirrors were revealed. Please be aware this coaching "thing" can be very toxic.

It will consume your life, your time away from family. And in order to "make it" and you will PAY for it. As I have been shown this week they will always change the bylaws and rules to meet their "special criteria". They will always bend and twist the rules they put in place to fit the companies agenda and to line their pockets.

Yes, you can make some decent money really helping people find fitness and health. I have done it myself. I am been in the fitness industry. I have a nutrition degree and background.

Sadly many coaches are not and just say whatever they were told to say to make sales. Bottom line, people get greedy and people get desperate over time. And they forget their humble beginnings. As in my case after 7 years of loyalty or stupidity to this upline team I joined (can't figure that one at right now).

I decided to take a much needed break from coaching to refocus and prioritize as it was completely consuming me. And that's when the *** hit the fan. The snakes literally came out of the woodwork! My "Super Star" Diamond upline Coach came sniffing around as she had heard I was "on break" and literally took one of my top leading team mates (aka Coach) right out from under me...even went to Beachbody corporate behind my back to seal the deal, not one word from her or said team mate and they switched her over just like that.

Even though it states it's illegal to do so in the bylaws. I was told today by Beachbody corporate that they can do whatever they want, whenever they want and as they see fit. Bottom line, there is very real and ugly side to this coaching gig....I had only be privy to it on the surface up until now. So if you don't have thick skin...and you don't mind watching Elite and Top Coaches take your team mates away from you when your not looking I don't advise getting involved - it hurts and it sucks!

You might make a few thousand dollars over the years but don't be fooled. You will have to work 70+ hours a week (and mainly on the weekends) on social media building a "presence", recruiting and promoting on social media to gain any traction. And btw all the big time "coaches" already knew about all this long before they felt like disclosing it to their team and others. ALL of the top Coaches have already infiltrated Instagram, Snap & Fbook for you!

They gotta make sure they get their first ya know! Social media is a big marketing business now with MLM's like Rodan Field, Willa, Beachbody, Luluroe, Wine Clubs, eyelashes, Plexus, Young Living...you name it. I wanted to share this with anyone considering Coaching be VERY aware and be VERY careful who you "align" yourself with in this company. Everyone knows everyone especially in corporate and everyone is scratching everyone's back.

I've seen it happen over and over again to others and the #truthbomb just hit me this week! For many that have experienced on some level what I'm talking about then you already know how hard this pill is to swallow.

Beachbody Reply:

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We constantly strive to protect the integrity of our Network, compensation plan, and genealogy by ensuring all Coaches and their business centers remain compliant with the Independent Team Beachbody Coach Policies and Procedures.

Running a business within our network is not always easy, as with any business opportunity, and does require time, stamina, and determiniation to make it successful. The TBB Coach opportunity can and has offered financial freedom to many, as well as a positive feeling you are helping everyday people become better versions of themselves.

We apologize your experience as a TBB Coach ended poorly, but we want you to know we take your feedback very serious and will look into this matter further.

Beachbody Membership

Partial refund impossible due to "system limitations"

I subscribed as coach in January 2017 and got a BOD challenge pack (with Shakeology, 272$ Canadian dollars). Unfortunately, due to a financial hardship in April 2017, I called coach relations to cancel my subscription,coach account and get the refund.

The call got escalated for a special department taking care of such requests. The guy was super nice and said I'll get my full refund and he even went ahead and refunded me for my last Shakeology shipment without requesting the product back. A few days later I get an email stating they need to charge me 68$ atop of !h already paid amount of 272$ in January 2017. I asked them to refund only BOD (115$) and got the negative answer that they cannot process partial refund.

Ok. Asked at this point to get the full refund back at which point they referred me to live chat. I copied our email exchange to the live conversation and the rep confirmed I'll need to pay them 68$ in order to get 272$ back meaning I would have paid 272$+68$ and get refunded 272$ back with 68$ being a 100% loss! Why did they refund my last order of Shakeology (74$) then and haven't said a word??

I still don't understand why they can't do a partial refund for BOD but need me to pay 68$ where is this amount coming from? And why paying for it? I'm in a deep financial hardship where every penny counts and I mentioned it many times during my exchanges but they just repeat the same thing that they can't do partial refund due to system limitations. I'm from Canada and I have never seen such a horrible customer service.

There are always possibilities to make an exception! Or at least try to!

I'm extremely upset and I'm looking where I can submit a formal complaint got he company? Thank you.

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with us.

After reviewing your account, you were promised a refund that was outside of our return/refund policy – your purchase was outside of the Money Back Guarantee period and ineligible for return or refund.

However because of your difficulty in getting assistance, we will honor the arrangements made with the previous agent and process your refund. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

We wish you the best on your health and fitness goals.

Beachbody Fitness Program

Warning

Got sent a package from Beachbody with their product which I never ordered nor even knew about the company. Had my address which I never gave to them.

Obviously their company has been hacked.

Talked to supervisor which was not friendly by any means. They really don't seem to care.

Hello John,

We are currently investigating this matter for further information. We have attempted to reach you via email to confirm whether or not you were actually billed for the order. We will send a prepaid return label to return the unwanted package.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Beachbody - Membership Review

I purchased the Body Beast program recently.In the ad and the infomercial the company states that the program includes the ability to stream the program as well as access to the premium online program. After I received the program I discovered that the "free access" was only a plan to up sell me to a monthly membership.

No where does the advertisement or the infomercial inform the customer that this is a limited time offer or that it will lead into a monthly membership. This company is totally unethical and tries to rip you off. The customer representative had the brass to apologize for my misunderstanding. Seriously?

I understand quite well. I see that the plan was to suck you in and then get you onto a monthly membership. I have purchased programs from other companies and received the online access they advertised. There companies are ethical and deliver what they what they promised.

Beach Body does not.

I see that they offer one thing and deliver another. No misunderstanding at all.

Hi Randall,

The particular promotion you are speaking of includes a free trial offer of BOD streaming access, which converts to a quarterly subscription if it’s not cancelled before the trial period expires. The terms and conditions are fully disclosed prior to accepting the offer.

When we talked with you, we attempted to resolve this issue, but you declined our offers. We did hear your concerns; however, changes to the website go through a very technical process and cannot be made overnight. With that said, a redesign of our website(s) partly based on consumer feedback is already under way, and improvements should be seen in the very near future.

We are always interested in improving the experience provided to our consumers and appreciate your patience while we strive to meet your expectations.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Awful customer service

My Team Beachbody account was hacked. Someone changed the delivery and payment addresses and made an order.

I spent about an hour with customer service (chat, phone) and they were NO help. They couldn't even understand what I was talking about. They offered to send me a refund slip so I can return the product. Umm, no, I didn't place the order.

Whoever hacked my account had more privacy and respect from Beach body than me. I just want my team beachbody website account cancelled or at lealst locked. Why is that so hard????????????????? I just wasted a ton of time on this and no resolution.

I still don't understand why it was so difficult to understand. Just close my account.

Hello Jennifer,

It appears your Team Beachbody account information may have been compromised and used to purchase Beachbody products without your authorization. We have security measures in place to prevent this from happening. However, certain transactions occasionally go undetected.

Although you were not financially affected, it is in your best interest to immediately contact your financial institution and credit reporting bureaus to make them aware of recent suspicious activity to protect your financial interests. In addition, you may want to contact your local police department if you feel your identity may have been compromised.

Your account has been disabled to prevent further orders from processing per your request.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Poor customer service

Terrible customer service and unsecure data

I went online and put in my name, address, email address and credit card to order dvd work outs. I added the vitamins, and was lead to believe they were $29.95/bottle.

That was just a promotion, they are actually 3x that at $89.85/bottle. Web site said you can cancel the automatic shipping and cancel the vitamins. When I tried to cancel, I was told that I am not the account holder, there is another name on my account. I did not authorize any other name, the dvd and vitamins are shipped to me, beach body sends me almost daily emails, and charges my credit card.

They could not explain how they allowed another name on my account. The customer service rep kept telling me he couldn't help me because my name wasn't on my account. I had to wait over 30 mins to get a supervisor on the line just to tell me that if I had ordered on the phone, they could figure it out, but since I ordered online they have no idea what happened or why another name was on my account.

They did finally agree to cancel the vitamins but only after I sent them back. So, I have to expend more charges to return exorbitantly priced vitamins and make sure they do actually stop charging my card.

Hi Rashay,

As of March 2, 2017, all subscriptions on the account have been cancelled, and as a courtesy, we have issued a refund for your ActiVit vitamins.

We still would like to speak with you regarding your account. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Beachbody Activit Supplement
Loss

Buyer Beware-The bait and switch is on.

Beachbody - Buyer Beware-The bait and switch is on.

I purchased the Body Beast program recently. In the ad and the infomercial the company states that the program includes the ability to stream the program as well as access to the premium online program.

After I received the program I discovered that the "free access" was only a plan to up sell me to a monthly membership. No where does the advertisement or the infomercial inform the customer that this is a limited time offer or that it will lead into a monthly membership. This company is totally unethical and tries to rip you off. The customer representative had the brass to apologize for my misunderstanding.

Seriously? I understand quite well. I see that the plan was to suck you in and then get you onto a monthly membership. I have purchased programs from other companies and received the online access they advertised.

There companies are ethical and deliver what they what they promised. Beach Body does not.

Hi Randall,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us.

We apologize we were unable to readily address your main concern; however, your feedback regarding the online Body Beast promotion(s) has been forwarded to the correct business unit for review.

We assure you we do not participate in any bait and switch tactics, and the terms and conditions for all of our programs/promotions are fully disclosed at the time of purchase and are consistently visible throughout our sales channels.

For any inconvenience, we offered you an extended free trial of Beachbody On Demand of which you initially declined, but if you happen to change your mind, please feel free to contact us.

Beachbody Body Beast Fitness Program
Not as described/ advertised
Deliver product or service ordered

Beachbody - Shipping Service Review

Was guaranteed express shipping 14 days ago. Item still hasn't shipped.

Every time I call they tell me I'll get the item by tomorrow but it never ships. They make zero effort to help you.

Hi Michael,

We attempted to reach you by phone and email; however, we have been unsuccessful so far.

We apologize for the delay in receiving your original order. Your order was reshipped on 1/22/2017 with express delivery (2-3 business days). According to FedEx tracking, your order was delivered on 1/25/2017.

You have been refunded the shipping cost ($10.45 ) from your original order to offset any inconvenience you experienced since your order was unexpectedly delayed.

We wish you success in reaching your fitness goals.

Isamar M.
Corporate Escalations Specialist
Beachbody Shipping Service
Order processing issue

Beachbody Shakeology Review

Canelled and was still charged 15 dollars a month for some support mumbo jumbo. Took me 4 months to stop them.

Finally had to contact my bank Dont sign up or you will never get away. This company also has a F with the bbb for not following up on complaints .

Hi Lisa,

We have attempted to reach you, but have not heard back from you.

After reviewing your account, we confirmed you enrolled as a Team Beachbody Independent Coach and also in Shakeology Home Direct. Your Shakeology cancellation was received and processed on 6/23/2016; however, you did not request to cancel your Coach account. As a Coach, you are charged a Business Service Fee of $15.95 until you decide to cancel.

A signature is required to cancel your Coach account because it is considered an independent business. This is to ensure understanding of responsibilities and actions moving forward, even if commissions were not disbursed. This process is separate and distinct from cancelling your home direct shipments. We did not receive your request to cancel your Coach account until 11/19/2016 which explains the billing you described in your review from June to November.

To make up for any misunderstanding of the TBB Independent Coach enrollment, policies, and/or procedures, we have refunded your last two Business Service Fees as a courtesy. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to reflect in your account.

Lastly, there may be other companies, or independent fitness businesses, with similar spellings or variations of our name, but Beachbody, LLC is rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Our BBB review page can be found at https://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/exercise-and-physical-fitness-programs/beachbody-in-santa-monica-ca-13147181. We take consumer feedback very seriously and work to resolve each and every issue presented. This dedication is not limited to BBB services.

We hope this resolves your concern. Please feel free to contact us if you have further questions.

Pricing issue

Beachbody - Customer Care Review

Customer service never answers the phone. Can't even customize the order.

Hi Sylvia,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today.

We assure you all subscriptions have been cancelled as you requested on 1/0/2017 and there will be no further charges. We apologize for any difficulty you experienced while trying to cancel your subscription.

We appreciate your feedback and will take the appropriate internal actions to address this matter.

Poor customer service

BeachBody is a SCAM company!

Beachbody is a scam company. Once they get a credit card # they will charge you for being a member, ship you unrequested and unwanted items, dramatically overcharge you for simple vitamins that you never ordered and make life *** trying to get an RGA and refund.

Right now at 7 months of trying to get them to stop shipping and charging for items. Can you believe the phone representative, who clearly was not in America, started to laugh at me? Avoid this company all together and write bad reviews as they are horrible.

I hate these types of companies and hope they fail or get a class action lawsuit against them! Wayne

Hi Wayne,

We definitely want to assist you with your inquiry, but the email address provided with your review does not pull up any records within our system. We tried reaching out to you via email on 12/29/16 to get more information to locate your account, but we have not heard back from you yet.

We want to get this resolved for you as soon as possible. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at 800-870-0427, or simply reply to our email with any additional order details you may have that will help us locate your account.

Beachbody Membership
Cons
  • Scam artists
Reason of review
Charging for stuff not ordered

They are Thieves

I made the mistake of ordering this and started get my monthly statements, and they charged my card for Activ Vitamins, Beachbody Club and PPL Beach body. They charged in the last 6 months over $400.00 on my card.

Each time I call they disconnect me or tell me that they will credit my account and remove my cc info. Well 6 months later they are still charging my account. I can't believe what a scam this is. I sent back every bottle of so called "Activ Vitamins" that i never ordered and returned each bottle.

I never signed up for this online beach body either. I want my money back and if I need be I will hire an attorney and call Help Me hank to get my money back

Hi Jean,

We have tried contacting you to discuss your recent review via phone and email, but have not heard back from you to date.

After reviewing your sales call, we found that you did agree to the terms and conditions associated with your April 10, 2016 Cize DVD purchase.

As explained by the Telesales representative, your order included a 30-day trial of Team Beachbody Club (TBB) membership, which included Beachbody On-Demand (BOD) online streaming, as well as a 30-day trial of ActiVit, our multi-vitamin. Both offers included a quarterly automatic subscription which would bill and ship once the trial(s) expired (30 days later), unless you requested to cancel. Since we did not receive a cancellation request before the trial(s) ended, these items were billed and shipped according to the terms of the offer(s) you accepted at the time of sale.

After your inti purchase, our first recorded contact with you was not until November 14, 2016, 7 months later. You are correct; this call was disconnected, not by an agent, but unfortunately by a call failure on your end. We have not heard from you since then.

In addition, we were able to locate the items you returned back to us. These items were sent back as a “return to sender” instead of according to our return instructions. In order to receive a refund, your return must be authorized by an agent and assigned a system generated return authorization number. Returns sent back as “return to sender” are essentially unauthorized, and often result in a delayed or unprocessed refund. To prevent this and ensure proper crediting for a return, we always recommend to follow our return instructions. Our return policy and instructions can be found online at https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8324/kw/return/~/beachbody-return%3a-policy-%26-instructions/lob/beach .

To clear up any possible misunderstanding or miscommunication of the terms and conditions of the accepted offers made at the time of sale, you have been refunded in full on December 15, 2016 for all amounts paid towards the TBB membership and ActiVit vitamins, including shipping and handling. We hope this resolution fully addresses your concern.

Beachbody Customer Care
Cons
  • Said i could receive a refund if not satisfied
  • Lousy customer service
  • Order processing
Damaged or defective

Beachbody - Review in Fitness Centers category

I am paralyzed, how can i do this? i need to lose weight

Hi Russell,

Thank you for your interest!

Before beginning any workout or nutritional regimen, we recommend that you consult your physician. We have a variety of programs to fit many fitness needs and levels, but your wellness is our main concern, and want to make sure you get the best results tailored to your needs.

Please feel free to explore our online website at TeamBeachbody.com to get information on our products.

We wish you the best in your health and fitness goals!

THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE - PRODUCT SUCKS

THEY SUCK. PERIOD. GOT A DEFECTIVE DVD AND BECAUSE THE JUNK WAS ORDERED THROUGH AMAZON, THEY AREN'T REPLACING IT. STATING THAT THEY CAN'T. REALLY?? When you call customer service, you get "disconnected" several times before reaching the "escalation team representative" from another country. Who is far less than accommodating. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN. SPREAD THE WORD. There's something better out there. I just asked to speak to somebody higher than a "escalation team rep" (manager). Lets see if I get transferred, or hung up on. Amazon doesn't even carry the *** item anymore because of so many complaints. So before you think of buying, think again.

totally agree, no customer support, product has never worked on roku, computer, apple tv, etc

Thanks for the review; I'll take your advice.

View more comments (1)
Santa Monica, California
Beachbody 21 Day Fix Fitness Program
Cons
  • Being put on hold while rep goes to coffee break
  • Unwilling representatives to make good on defective product
  • Lousy customer service
Bad quality