Gregary Tps
map-marker Auburn, Washington

Poor customer service

It took me a while to get the right customer service number then tbey cut me off. I called again and figuered it out.

It took a half hour and my exercise time was gone!

I'm already a customer and its hard to acess my account because there are so many ads and misdirections to get people to join! I just freaking want to sign in and get going!

Beachbody Reply:
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and being a dedicated Beachbody On Demand Member. We are so sorry to hear about the initial confusion that you experienced with trying to Log in to your Beachbody on Demand Account, which we discovered was the result of using our Beachbody.com web address. We are truly relieved that we were able to resolve your concerns by providing you with the direct website www.beachbodyondemand.com to log in to your account. We wish you success in reaching your fitness & health goals and We encourage you to reach out to our Corporate Support Team, should you need any further assistance in the future.
Marie M Arz

Charged after cancellation

I had cancelled my subscription late last year or earlier this year. I didn't notice the charges right away because it was every two or three months.

Though I do appreciate the quick service and refunds (considering I had cancelled it on a Saturday and holiday weekend) for the three months I was incorrectly charged for, I now have to pay interest on a card I do not use because I was getting random charges from Beachbody. I do not use credit cards anymore and use paperless, so that is why I didn't catch it sooner. I would suggest checking and giving PissedConsumer.com a call to fix things for you.

Again they are quick. They did promise me a confirmation email, which I did not receive, but I did get the refund the next day, so that's good.

Beachbody Reply:
Thank you for the opportunity to resolve your concern. We have processed your cancellation request and issued a full refund for your Beachbody On Demand membership on 9/1/18 and should reflect on your account within 3 business days. An email confirmation has been submitted with refund and cancellation details. If you have any inquiries or need further assistance regarding this matter please contact our Corporate Support Team a 1.877.908.4055.
Reason of review:
Charged after cancellation on a credit card I do not use.

Let the company propose a solution

patti c Tls

Never compleated order

Updated by user Sep 16, 2018

Oh they only refunded a portion of the amount I paid back onto my card . When I asked them about it no one seams to know anything, you get shuffled from one representative to the other.

Quite the racket they have going, lesson learned. And I will keep spreading the word not to do business with this company.

Original review Aug 17, 2018

I never clicked to continue on with order , but once you had my info the order was put in, I called customer service with in 5 minutes , but was told I couldn't cancel, it was already being ready to ship from the warehouse, and now I fill out a form online and have to wait 2 days for a RA# so I can return product and get the money put back on my card, ya all didn't wait 2 days before you charged my card, you didn't wait 2 days to put in the order, that I never completed . needless to say I am not happy at all.oh and now I read your terms, so you can remove this , well of course you would not want any one seeing how your running your business.

and so it shows that my complaint is to short, I need more words, or what it just gos to the junk pail? what more do you really want me to say?

that your practice of when people start to order is so wrong, I think you already know this. one should have to click the continue to order button, don't you think this would be a good practice?????

Beachbody Reply:
Thank you for allowing us some of your time to resolve your concern. As confirmed during our conversation, your 3 Week Yoga Retreat order was refunded in full on 8/21/18. The order was scheduled to be billed in three amounts, in which we refunded the first installment (charged to the credit card on file) and voided the two remaining installments to prevent future billing.

If you have further questions or need assistance regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact our corporate support team.

Kyle C Uri

P90X App - Purchased video data deleted by Beachbody

P90X App - Purchased video data deleted by Beachbody

Several years ago (2013) I bought the P90X app for my iPad. It was a great program with timed exercise video coaching tutorials (Guided Workouts) and workout logs. The app cost $60 which seemed excessive at the time but I thought the app was a great workout companion. Today I started the the app only to find out the app isn't supported anymore and the Guided Workout content has been removed and cannot be recovered (see attached screen shot). This was not a subscription service, but a purchase of content that was later abandoned and removed from my device. Imagine if they could stop supporting those expensive Beachbody DVDs you own and then magically erase them without you knowing.

Naturally, I contacted customer service to inquire about the issue. It didn't seem right that something I purchased was taken away without my consent. A refund or at least a store credit should be a reasonable request. I've posted the chat transcript below where the agent insists this is an Apple/iTunes issue. Then he terminated the chat session before I could even respond.

Maybe I'm being unreasonable, but I consider removing purchased content to be theft. Purchased digital media was removed from my possession. I tried to contact Beachbody only to be stonewalled. Maybe this posting on pissedconsumer.com can help. Next, it's the Better Business Bureau and then whichever government entity handles data theft crimes.

Kyle

(4x repeat Beachbody customer that's been hung out to dry) Chat Transcript07/19/2018 10:17 AM

[10:12:25 AM]Hi, my name is Vigneshwaran Sivakumar. Let me take a quick look at your question, and we'll get started.

[10:12:26 AM]Kyle: On January 11th, 2013 I purchased the P90X app for my apple devices. I tried to start it back up today and now I'm being told that it's no longer supported. Seems unreasonable that a $60 app would be cast aside. Is this true or is there a way to get my purchased app working again?

[10:15:17 AM]Vigneshwaran Sivakumar: Please note that we don't have access to any purchase from Apple as your billing is associated with your Apple ID or iTunes account.

Please note that P90X App has been discontinued long time back.

[10:15:32 AM]Vigneshwaran Sivakumar: You can get in touch with Apple regarding this.

[10:16:00 AM]Kyle: Will Beachbody be refunding the purchase price or giving a credit?

[10:16:33 AM]Kyle: Apple was the facilitator but the purchase was from Beachbody.

[10:16:54 AM]Vigneshwaran Sivakumar: I'm sorry we would be unable to process any refund or provide any credit as your purchase is associated with Apple.

Please get in touch with Apple regarding this as your purchase is associated witht hem.

[10:16:57 AM]Vigneshwaran Sivakumar: *with them.

[10:17:02 AM]Vigneshwaran Sivakumar: Is there anything else I could assist you with today?

[10:17:33 AM]Vigneshwaran Sivakumar: Thank you for chatting. In the future, if you have any questions, feel free to reach us through our help page. You can find answers to common questions or contact us via email or Live Chat. Please visit us at: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/home/lob/beach

[10:17:33 AM]'Kyle' disconnected ('Concluded by Agent').

Beachbody Reply:
We attempted to contact you to discuss this matter further, but were unable to reach you. We understand that you purchased the P90X Supporting App several years ago in 2013 through Apple and recently discovered that, Beachbody is no longer offering the App. The P90X App is no longer being supported by Beachbody to be compatible with the operating system updates with Apple® and Google® and on newer generation devices. The app remained accessible to people who downloaded the app from the iTunes or Google Play app stores between October 2011 to December 2016. While, we are aware that the discontinuation of the P90X App can be a bummer, We now offer Beachbody On Demand Live Streaming! Beachbody on Demand, basically took what the P90X APP was doing for just the P90X workouts and expanded the overall idea to be made available for all workouts that we offer here at Beachbody. Beachbody on Demand provides unlimited streaming access to over 700+ Beachbody programs and workouts, including new releases, so members have the tools they need to conquer their health and fitness goals. Choose from hundreds of popular and proven Beachbody workouts and exclusive access to Beachbody's own healthy cooking show, FIXATE. The best news is that you can Try Beachbody On Demand Now, For FREE For 14 Days by visiting https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/plans/offers_bod.

Let the company propose a solution

Tannis S

Don't do it!

I had have been struggling with my weight for years. I somehow came across my coach on Instagram (or she found me).

She's a very nice person, down to earth and I related to her. She asked me if I was interested a couple of time and I wasn't. She left me alone for a bit and then reached out to me again and for some reason, this time I said yes. She was so excited and I was too!

It started off great. However a few weeks passed. I didn't renew my shakeology subscription, and my coach is onto a new thing now...two new things now actually. trying to get more people to sign up and join (and pay for) on top of what I've already paid for.

I've received no meal plans or recipes. No check in from her in weeks. She's just focused on filling up the last few remaining spots with this new program. It's such as scam.

I feel stupid for being sucked in and really believing I would have a personal coach. It's just about the money. The BOD videos are good at least. Don't shakeology isn't a meal replacement, the drink that is supposed to give you energy doesn't.

The other powered mix they suggest is to help recover your sore muscles after a workout.

Doesn't do a thing.

Think twice before signing up. That's all I can say.

Beachbody Reply:
Thank you for submitting your feedback with our Beachbody Performance line and Shakeology. We’re sorry to hear you did not receive the results as expected. The Bottom of the Bag Money Back Guarantee policy, will allow you to try our products and return for a refund if not satisfied. We attempted to reach you by phone to resolve your concern, but was unsuccessful. Our mission is help people live a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle, by supplying life changing fitness programs. We are disappointed to hear about your current experience with our coaching network, but would hope that you would consider giving us another try in the future.

Not as described/ advertised

Price reduction

Trina P Omc

Resolved: Unethical Business Practices

Updated by user Jun 15, 2018

Beachbody refunded me all my money without even having to talk to me! I must say that is impressive to say the least and it was fast. Thank you pissedcustomer.com and thank you Beachbody for doing the right thing!

Original review Jun 11, 2018

I ordered the yoga dvds and agreed to try the shakeology and vitamins. Like the videos but didn’t like the vitamins and shakes.

Unable to stop shipments and return products and although I cancelled. I continue to be charged. Customer service agents lie and are rude. They know it’s a scam and don’t care.

After my last call to customer service, they didn’t wait a month to charge me and immediately made yet another unauthorized charge 3 weeks early! I feel scammed and stupid for believing this company was legit. I wish I had read the reviews heee before I became their next victim.

I’ll not purchase anything again before I read about it here. I will continue to spread the word to my friends and family as well as write reviews warning others about this companies horrible everything.

Beachbody Reply:
We’re sorry to hear about your purchase experience with the 3 week Yoga Retreat Base Package. This package does include a trial offer of Activit Vitamins and Beachbody on Demand free for the 1st month and we apologize for failing to cancel these items. A refund was processed for the Activit Vitamins and Beachbody on demand membership, please allow three business days for it to reflect your financial institution. We made attempts to contact you, but was unsuccessful. If you have any questions or concerns our customer service team will be more than happy to assist you, thank you for reaching out to us.
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Pissed want my money back!

I have tried to get a number they keep taking out of my bank and vitiams I said not to send me... They are rip offs!!!!!!

Hello Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to lets us resolve your concerns. We will make sure any coaching opportunities presented during your interactions are properly addressed.

Please note the charge for the additional Activit occurred due to not having a cancellation request on file prior to the trial ending, however the order was refunded and the continuity has been cancelled. Since you decided to return the initial order as well, we have also refunded your original order in full on 2/8/2018.

We simply ask to allow 5-7 business days for the refunds to reflect on your bank account. The time frame can vary depending on your financial institution.

It was a pleasure speaking you and we wish you the best in health and fitness goals.

Pao Tia

Terrible customer support /sales

Updated by user Oct 06, 2017

I have received an email asking me to call the International Orderline again. So they cancelled the previous order and I placed a new order sept 30 for the same product.

It would ship the next day (Oct1)but when I checked order status today (Oct 6) it was not shipped yet.................. So I asked through chat but the operator was unable to find my new order in the system and adviced me to call the international orderline again. So after a few minutes of waiting actually an American voice answered the Phone (instead of the usual Indian call centre ?). After a few minutes he found out I was calling from the Netherlands and transferred me to the UK office.

The UK office enlightened me by telling that my orders couldn't pass as my european postal code was entered by their operators in their american system as if it was an ameriacan zip code instead of a European postal code............Even though I called the International Order line. The nice English customer advised me to order the product through Amazon instead of directly with beach body Which I have done now. So funny ! A special telephone line for international orders and than not able to process them.

So after 3 Phone calls and 3 chat sessions Beach Body was actually unable to 'make the sale'.

One has to be very persistent to buy their products; but I will receive it now through Amazon; because I was determined and persistent; never give up..... Choose, commit, succeed...............indeed

Original review Sep 24, 2017

I am actually trying to buy one of the products they advertise heavily on their website. Customer contact 1: I am on their site trying to order, but, while being in their sales funnel I find out I can not order online from my location ( The Netherlands, Europe).

Customer contact 2: After some search on their site I find a chat service and it actually works. However, I can not order with the chat lady; I have to call their Internation Orders line. She hands me the number though. Customer contact 3: I call their International Orders line.

Call takes about 20 minutes as this guy obviously doesn't have a clue and has to look up everything while I am supposed to wait. (he has obviously never heard of the product, has to check; than has to check delivery and than has to check price...........why not all at once ??? grrr). He asks all kinds of information including my street name ( which is in Dutch language) but never asks me to spell anything and repeats nothing I say.

But I actually get the order placed with a reassuring 3 to 6 days delivery. 14 days of waiting time later I decide to contact them to ask about my order. Customer contact 4: I check my order online at their site........to find out it hasn't shipped. Customer contact 5: Asking about my order in chat.........Indeed it hasn't shipped because they couldn't fetch the payment from my credit card !??

(the card number the guy never repeated and probably processed wrong). The lady can however cancel my order so that I can re-order again online (she really typed this !!!) So, I seem to be back at contact 1, trying to order the product online.........which can't be done. C'mon guys; you have great products and great marketing. I am a very willing customer......: I WANT TO BUY !

Please fix your sales team / customer support so that I can buy. You are trying to attract customers and when you have them you make it this hard to buy your product ??

Why chase me away in 5 customer contacts ??? Please get it fixed !!

Hello Frank,

When you contacted us on September 11, 2017, following our international order process, the customer service agent created an account, and manually placed your order with the information you provided. Unfortunately we were unable to validate the billing zip code, and because of which the order did not process. However in an attempt to correct this issue, and process your order, we’ve made several attempts to contact you, but regretfully our efforts were unsuccessful.
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:

Deliver product or service ordered

Wish I had seen this site before looking at the website

I went onto beach body's website on two different devices. Both times I chose not to submit my order.

I later ordered it off of Amazon because the shipping was so much faster for the same price. Two hours after receiving my Amazon confirmation I was received an email stating my Beachbody.com order was being confirmed. I called customer service and was told I had placed two orders - but one was canceled. Not only did I not order the product to start with - I certainly didn't cancel one of the orders!

Ironic thing is when I saw my credit card was being charged for the order I called and was told the order that was still pending could not be stopped because "our warehouse is so efficient the order has already been pulled". I asked if it had been shipped and was told no. But unfortunately for me still to late to stop the shipment. I am so furious!

I have purchased P90-X, Insanity, T25 and Body Beast from this company in the past. After this experience they will NEVER receive another dime of my business.

Dear Sandy,

After providing your shipping and payment information and then clicking the "Place Order" button, your original purchase begins processing; however, we may offer promotional products that we think would be of benefit to you after your order is placed.

It seems as though you exited the webpage prior to receiving the confirmation page. It appears that both orders were placed, however our system recognized the second order as a duplicate and processed a cancellation.

As a means to resolve your concern we have issued a refund for the order.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Full refund

Got charged for order I never placed

June 15, 2017 I was shopping around on the internet and comparing prices for the T25 system. I had to put in my information including billing information in order to get a total with shipping included.

Once I saw the total I backed out of the screen before even going on to the next confirmation screen or hitting any kind of confirm order button. Beachbody.com is NOT a trustworthy, honest company. If they are such a successful company than there should be no reason to trick their customers into purchases they didn't even intend on making. I called customer service and chatted online, no one was apologetic or could help me in any way.

Now I'm stuck paying for 2 shipping charges.

I'm a very unhappy Beachbody. Com customer, which is sad because I really do love their products.

Hi Amanda!

It was a pleasure speaking with you. I am so happy to have provided a solution to your issue.

We are currently working on improving our website to provide a better experience to our consumers.

Thank you for being understanding and allowing us to resolve all your concerns.

Problems with payment

Charged for stuff I did not order

I ordered cize and 3 day refresh. Was charged for 2 3day refresh packages which I did not order.

I chatted with customer service mohmd who stated I could not get refund before it was sent out even though order was placed less than 24 hours ago. Mohmd said that I would have to pay for stuff I didn't order and then return it. I may or may not get a refund for that? This is not the first time I've gotten excess charges from this company.

The products are good- if overpriced- but customer service sucks.

Mohmd actually disconnected with me when I asked why they were holding my money hostage. I called beachbody phone number and woman on phone hang up on me with no explanation when she figured out I wasn't buying anything.

Hi Heather,

After researching your account we were able to confirm two separate 3-Day Refresh orders were processed on May 25, 2017.

To rule out any system errors we reviewed the timestamp for each order and confirmed both orders were placed at separate times within a 30 minute window. The second order was not a duplicate since they did not contain the same components. In the rare event a duplicate order is generated by our system, the order will reflect the same products and timestamp.

To make up for any inconvenience, we’ve issued a prepaid shipping label to the email address on file to return the second order. Once the product is returned, you will be refunded according to our return policy which can be found at https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8324/kw/return/~/beachbody-return%3a-policy-%26-instructions/lob/beach. We’ve already refunded the shipping and handling for the second order in lieu of the return.

Thanks for your feedback, and we hope we were able to resolve this for you.

Jazmeen Xey

You better have thick skin...

Sadly after giving 7 years of my life, my time from my family, my energy, my wallet and my whole hearted effort, the real practices behind Beachbody "corporate world" and coaching has finally reared it's ugly head! I have seen things like this happen to others in the past but thought it was isolated issue and I didn't want to believe anyone (let alone my trusted leader) would do this to me!

I will say I love the programs they are great, I love the products they are really great! I will defend them as they are truly legit (tho pricey and I'm talking about Shakeology). They do offer helpful tools to help people get healthy & fit. But you know what?

You can get everything they offer on Amazon, Ebay & Craigslist and with Prime 1-2 day shipping without the headache of "coaches", all that drama, the auto shipments or random charges. Or someone with no background in fitness or nutrition degrees hounding you. Over time you will see (like I began to) what's really behind the "Coaching" world. Greedy corporate people who pretend like they care but don't.

The only want to suppress the "lower ranked coaches" so that when there is something wrong and you smell a rat or something suspicious, your issues and concerns are swept under the rug and forgotten about. They are only there to help the "big names" and "big titles" and people who prove their "Eliteness". #TakeCareNowByeByeNow At one point in my life coaching was a true blessing but after years and years of naiveity, the smoke and mirrors were revealed. Please be aware this coaching "thing" can be very toxic.

It will consume your life, your time away from family. And in order to "make it" and you will PAY for it. As I have been shown this week they will always change the bylaws and rules to meet their "special criteria". They will always bend and twist the rules they put in place to fit the companies agenda and to line their pockets.

Yes, you can make some decent money really helping people find fitness and health. I have done it myself. I am been in the fitness industry. I have a nutrition degree and background.

Sadly many coaches are not and just say whatever they were told to say to make sales. Bottom line, people get greedy and people get desperate over time. And they forget their humble beginnings. As in my case after 7 years of loyalty or stupidity to this upline team I joined (can't figure that one at right now).

I decided to take a much needed break from coaching to refocus and prioritize as it was completely consuming me. And that's when the *** hit the fan. The snakes literally came out of the woodwork! My "Super Star" Diamond upline Coach came sniffing around as she had heard I was "on break" and literally took one of my top leading team mates (aka Coach) right out from under me...even went to Beachbody corporate behind my back to seal the deal, not one word from her or said team mate and they switched her over just like that.

Even though it states it's illegal to do so in the bylaws. I was told today by Beachbody corporate that they can do whatever they want, whenever they want and as they see fit. Bottom line, there is very real and ugly side to this coaching gig....I had only be privy to it on the surface up until now. So if you don't have thick skin...and you don't mind watching Elite and Top Coaches take your team mates away from you when your not looking I don't advise getting involved - it hurts and it sucks!

You might make a few thousand dollars over the years but don't be fooled. You will have to work 70+ hours a week (and mainly on the weekends) on social media building a "presence", recruiting and promoting on social media to gain any traction. And btw all the big time "coaches" already knew about all this long before they felt like disclosing it to their team and others. ALL of the top Coaches have already infiltrated Instagram, Snap & Fbook for you!

They gotta make sure they get their first ya know! Social media is a big marketing business now with MLM's like Rodan Field, Willa, Beachbody, Luluroe, Wine Clubs, eyelashes, Plexus, Young Living...you name it. I wanted to share this with anyone considering Coaching be VERY aware and be VERY careful who you "align" yourself with in this company. Everyone knows everyone especially in corporate and everyone is scratching everyone's back.

I've seen it happen over and over again to others and the #truthbomb just hit me this week! For many that have experienced on some level what I'm talking about then you already know how hard this pill is to swallow.

Beachbody Reply:

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We constantly strive to protect the integrity of our Network, compensation plan, and genealogy by ensuring all Coaches and their business centers remain compliant with the Independent Team Beachbody Coach Policies and Procedures.

Running a business within our network is not always easy, as with any business opportunity, and does require time, stamina, and determiniation to make it successful. The TBB Coach opportunity can and has offered financial freedom to many, as well as a positive feeling you are helping everyday people become better versions of themselves.

We apologize your experience as a TBB Coach ended poorly, but we want you to know we take your feedback very serious and will look into this matter further.

Beachbody Corporate

Partial refund impossible due to "system limitations"

I subscribed as coach in January 2017 and got a BOD challenge pack (with Shakeology, 272$ Canadian dollars). Unfortunately, due to a financial hardship in April 2017, I called coach relations to cancel my subscription,coach account and get the refund.

The call got escalated for a special department taking care of such requests. The guy was super nice and said I'll get my full refund and he even went ahead and refunded me for my last Shakeology shipment without requesting the product back. A few days later I get an email stating they need to charge me 68$ atop of !h already paid amount of 272$ in January 2017. I asked them to refund only BOD (115$) and got the negative answer that they cannot process partial refund.

Ok. Asked at this point to get the full refund back at which point they referred me to live chat. I copied our email exchange to the live conversation and the rep confirmed I'll need to pay them 68$ in order to get 272$ back meaning I would have paid 272$+68$ and get refunded 272$ back with 68$ being a 100% loss! Why did they refund my last order of Shakeology (74$) then and haven't said a word??

I still don't understand why they can't do a partial refund for BOD but need me to pay 68$ where is this amount coming from? And why paying for it? I'm in a deep financial hardship where every penny counts and I mentioned it many times during my exchanges but they just repeat the same thing that they can't do partial refund due to system limitations. I'm from Canada and I have never seen such a horrible customer service.

There are always possibilities to make an exception! Or at least try to!

I'm extremely upset and I'm looking where I can submit a formal complaint got he company? Thank you.

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with us.

After reviewing your account, you were promised a refund that was outside of our return/refund policy – your purchase was outside of the Money Back Guarantee period and ineligible for return or refund.

However because of your difficulty in getting assistance, we will honor the arrangements made with the previous agent and process your refund. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

We wish you the best on your health and fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Warning

Got sent a package from Beachbody with their product which I never ordered nor even knew about the company. Had my address which I never gave to them.

Obviously their company has been hacked.

Talked to supervisor which was not friendly by any means. They really don't seem to care.

Hello John,

We are currently investigating this matter for further information. We have attempted to reach you via email to confirm whether or not you were actually billed for the order. We will send a prepaid return label to return the unwanted package.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Beachbody - Membership Review

I purchased the Body Beast program recently.In the ad and the infomercial the company states that the program includes the ability to stream the program as well as access to the premium online program. After I received the program I discovered that the "free access" was only a plan to up sell me to a monthly membership.

No where does the advertisement or the infomercial inform the customer that this is a limited time offer or that it will lead into a monthly membership. This company is totally unethical and tries to rip you off. The customer representative had the brass to apologize for my misunderstanding. Seriously?

I understand quite well. I see that the plan was to suck you in and then get you onto a monthly membership. I have purchased programs from other companies and received the online access they advertised. There companies are ethical and deliver what they what they promised.

Beach Body does not.

I see that they offer one thing and deliver another. No misunderstanding at all.

Hi Randall,

The particular promotion you are speaking of includes a free trial offer of BOD streaming access, which converts to a quarterly subscription if it’s not cancelled before the trial period expires. The terms and conditions are fully disclosed prior to accepting the offer.

When we talked with you, we attempted to resolve this issue, but you declined our offers. We did hear your concerns; however, changes to the website go through a very technical process and cannot be made overnight. With that said, a redesign of our website(s) partly based on consumer feedback is already under way, and improvements should be seen in the very near future.

We are always interested in improving the experience provided to our consumers and appreciate your patience while we strive to meet your expectations.

Thanks again for your feedback.