I have stopped ordering Shakeology from beach body since July 2016 after closing out my account on a phone call to them with a very high-pressure representative whom repeatedly and repeatedly tried to persuade me to continue to order the same Shakeology shakes after many of my refusals. I had paid everything I owed Beachbody up until that point in July 2016.

It is now late November 2016. I have received a collection bill in the mail from their affiliated collection agency of SKO BRENNER, Inc., FOR A PRODUCT I NEVER EVEN ORDERED... ACTIVIT MULTIVITIMINS??? The bill was for 59.90.

I got on the phone with a woman from "SKO BRANNIER, Inc." and she was snotty and rude. I advised her that I had already made all payments necessary these few months back to beach body early on in the conversation. She then asked me when I had made the payment for ACTIVIT MULTIVITIMINS. I told her quite plainly and clearly that I have never ordered ACTIVIT MULTIVITIMINS.

She then began to question me and said "I thought you said you had paid everything you owed money for?" I said to her again, "I never ordered ACTIVIT MULTIVITIMINS" and added "I have only ever ordered Shakeology mix." She argued with me over the phone for about two minutes. After getting really angry and frustrated with her, and threatening to file a suit against the company, she stated that she would close out the account. I have spotless credit. I pay my bills religiously.

I am never doing business with Beachboy again. They are money hungry scam artists.

Review about: Beachbody Activit Supplement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments