I've had the same problems as lots of others.

Team Beach Body keeps charging your account.

Even after contesting their charges and contacting them repeatedly, their charges keep showing up on my credit card. Ironically, I specifically declined all other products and services when ordering their DVD.

The DVD was fine - but they keep trying to place charges on your account for things you have not ordered. No DVD, even if the best ever, is not worth all this hassle.

Absolutely avoid doing business with them! I plan to stay clear of them forever. Hopefully I can get them to stop charging my account...and you will be forewarned and not ever do business with them.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more Beachbody Cancellation Policy Review from Millersburg, Ohio Beachbody "I never confirmed... They placed an order without my consent. I called, and was placed on hold for forever. I'm not happy. ..." Read more Beachbody - Buyer Beware-The bait and switch is on. Beachbody "I purchased the Body Beast program recently. In the ad and the infomercial the company states that the program includes the ability to stream the program as well as access..." Read more Beachbody - Fitness Program Review from Nashville, Tennessee Beachbody "Charged my account with a payment once before and I called to cancel it. Then I received the same charge again and they claim to not be able to find..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more