I ordered the delux P90X program in the 7th of August. They shipped the chin up bar, resistance bands, and the program.

I called them teh day I recieved the program and nothing else. They resent the resistance bands and the bar 2 day air.

Its August 22nd and I get only the bands. WTF OVER. I call them and they tell me they won't reship the bar because it has been sent 2 times.

I was able to get a supervisor to reship. They are now sending it ground 5 MORE business day. I called UPS they told me one box was missing a lable.

When I was talking to the normal customer service rep at BB they were making it out to say I recieved it. I did all the leg work and called BB back and they didn't seem to care. If I get 2 bars one is going on EBAY / Craigslist.

Beachbody customer service / shipping fails.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

Beachbody - Merchandise lost and no way to track it! Beachbody "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..." Read more Beachbody Cancellation Policy Review from Millersburg, Ohio Beachbody "I never confirmed... They placed an order without my consent. I called, and was placed on hold for forever. I'm not happy. ..." Read more David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Beachbody - Buyer Beware-The bait and switch is on. Beachbody "I purchased the Body Beast program recently. In the ad and the infomercial the company states that the program includes the ability to stream the program as well as access..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more