Reply by Beachbody

Hi Jean,

We have tried contacting you to discuss your recent review via phone and email, but have not heard back from you to date.

After reviewing your sales call, we found that you did agree to the terms and conditions associated with your April 10, 2016 Cize DVD purchase.

As explained by the Telesales representative, your order included a 30-day trial of Team Beachbody Club (TBB) membership, which included Beachbody On-Demand (BOD) online streaming, as well as a 30-day trial of ActiVit, our multi-vitamin. Both offers included a quarterly automatic subscription which would bill and ship once the trial(s) expired (30 days later), unless you requested to cancel. Since we did not receive a cancellation request before the trial(s) ended, these items were billed and shipped according to the terms of the offer(s) you accepted at the time of sale.

After your inti purchase, our first recorded contact with you was not until November 14, 2016, 7 months later. You are correct; this call was disconnected, not by an agent, but unfortunately by a call failure on your end. We have not heard from you since then.

In addition, we were able to locate the items you returned back to us. These items were sent back as a “return to sender” instead of according to our return instructions. In order to receive a refund, your return must be authorized by an agent and assigned a system generated return authorization number. Returns sent back as “return to sender” are essentially unauthorized, and often result in a delayed or unprocessed refund. To prevent this and ensure proper crediting for a return, we always recommend to follow our return instructions. Our return policy and instructions can be found online at https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8324/kw/return/~/beachbody-return%3a-policy-%26-instructions/lob/beach .

To clear up any possible misunderstanding or miscommunication of the terms and conditions of the accepted offers made at the time of sale, you have been refunded in full on December 15, 2016 for all amounts paid towards the TBB membership and ActiVit vitamins, including shipping and handling. We hope this resolution fully addresses your concern.

Sincerely,
Beachbody Corporate Escalations
Author's
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I made the mistake of ordering this and started get my monthly statements, and they charged my card for Activ Vitamins, Beachbody Club and PPL Beach body. They charged in the last 6 months over $400.00 on my card.

Each time I call they disconnect me or tell me that they will credit my account and remove my cc info. Well 6 months later they are still charging my account. I can't believe what a scam this is. I sent back every bottle of so called "Activ Vitamins" that i never ordered and returned each bottle.

I never signed up for this online beach body either. I want my money back and if I need be I will hire an attorney and call Help Me hank to get my money back

Product or Service Mentioned: Beachbody Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Deceiptful business practices, Said i could receive a refund if not satisfied, Lousy customer service, Order processing, Way they stole my money without my permission.