Why am i getting charged from beachbody and insanity???!i am supposed to be billed $$.$$ for 3 payments (1 payment a month).

All together so far i have been charged 4 times and also in one day.i also am being charged 2 different amounts?

The number connected to my charging does not exist,i have no idea what to do about it. I ordered off the TV so i know this is the real beachbody.

Don't get me wrong i love my new workout, everything about it is great and you get everything you think you are getting.But on the other hand you should for paying so much money!

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

Longview, Texas, United States #258923

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service.After reading complaints about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems.

I understand how frustrating it can be…especially when it’s about your finances! Anyone with problems please feel free to email me at custassist@beachbody.com. Please be patient if I have not responded within 24 hrs as I am the only person checking this email address. This means that you will not have to deal with more than one agent in regards to your account.

Beachbody is a wonderful company with GREAT products.I look forward to helping solve any problems you may have.