We watched the info commercial on the 10 min. trainer they make sound like your getting free shipping and when I got the invoice I was charge $18.90.

They use selective words to make you think your getting something for free. I will never buy from them again or other program like that.

When they over charge you by a few bucks just multiply that by the millions and that's how much more they make.

So if I want to get credit for the shipping charges I have to make phone calls and explain everything all over again and maybe again to someone in a different department.

That's a hassle have to take up my time to fix a mistake or a misunderstanding.

Then they try to sell you up grades I think you don't need, I personally think they are out to rip you off.

I have no respect for Tony Horton way of business practices.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

To Beach Body Customer Service Rep.,

Lets get something straight here Sony Boy, its never about showing or teaching someone how to do something.

Its about the money how much money can I make If I sale them this, it always has been and always will be about the money.

I buy things on the web all the time and normal shipping takes 5 to 7 days so don,t tell me your giving express shipping for free.

All so the 10 minute trainer is a simple package to put together is all convenient on assembly line.

So I'm going to call my credit card company and dispute the shipping charges and if I don,t get I will send the 10 minute trainer back for full credit.

Again I say rip off rip off rip off......

Longview, Texas, United States #267851

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading complaints about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems. I understand how frustrating it can be…especially when it’s about your finances!

We do apologize for any confusion with the shipping offer. Many of our fitness program offers on TV include a free upgrade to Express shipping.

This means that as long as you have a physical address (no PO Boxes or APO addresses) in the continental US, we will upgrade your shipping from regular US Mail to FedEx. Your order should arrive in 5-7 business days from the ship date.

This is not an offer for free S&H charges. Regular S&H charges still apply.

Anyone with problems please feel free to email me at custassist@beachbody.com. Please be patient if I have not responded within 24 hrs as I am the only person checking this email address. This means that you will not have to deal with more than one agent in regards to your account. Beachbody is a wonderful company with GREAT products. I look forward to helping solve any problems or misunderstandings you may have.