after 30 min. on the phone to India! i had to cancel everything.. could not explain all i wanted to order was one 1 tub of P90X.

OMG... tried to also order on line that didn't work .

wrote to the customer service... no reply.

Too bad couldn't even spend my money!

the person on the phone did not understand english, total confusion.

i was simply ordering one product and I was on hod several times.

her excuse was "system was down" really!!

Not sure how i will get the product , perhaps P90 could call when the system is up and working.

Review about: Order Cancellation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

Heather

I'd also suggest going through a BeachBody coach to order your products.You'll get your fitness program, shakeology, AND most importantly the support of someone on the same journey as you.

Its definitely the best way - no calls to India required!! I'm a coach and there are MANY of us out there who can help you get going and support you on your journey!

Feel free to reach out if you need anything!https://www.facebook.com/HeatherShermanCoaching

Beachbodycs
Santa Monica, California, United States #788584

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service.After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems.

Please email me directly at custassist@beachbody.com and I can assist you with placing your order directly into our system.We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.