I called to purchas the turbojam disks.It was a constant barrage of harassment to purchase additional products that I was not interested in.

They neglected to mention that you have to pay $2.99 a week to access their website and support. This is charged to your bank account for the 1st quarter in one lump sum. They lied when they said they told me that. I definitely DO NOT recommend them or even their product.

I won't recommend them to any of my friends or family.

In my opinion, this company and its product is a big joke!

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

Longview, Texas, United States #35542

Hello,

My name is Pierre and I do work for beachbody. I would like to first apologize for everything that you have been through as I would be frustrated myself. Is there anyway you can email me personally so I can look into your account and clear anything up and also give you the money back if it has not been fully refunded? You can contact our los angeles call center at 1-800-240-1068 to speak with a US rep and also email me at "messageboards"@beachbody dot com.

I am here to help others as well so if anyone else has an issue please do not hesitate to email me. This is my account and you will be only dealing with one person which would be me.

Thank you for your patience, and again I sincerely apologize for the mishap.