Lugoff, South Carolina

the tv ad for turbo jam said it was only 3 payments of 19.99 and they give you all these "free" gifts just for trying i thought hey why not so i called come to find out once your on the phone they try to sell you a ton of junk like weight loss pills and stuff you dont want after you say no a million times they ask if you want to make 1 payment i asked how much before shipping it was 178.96!!!it should have been 59.97 + s&h what a scam!!!

come to find out they charge you like 60.00 and then the 3 payments but they wont tell you that on tv. my friend bought it off ebay and used it religously for a year and did the diet plan she did everything right when she started she weighed 146lbs she is now 141lbs not much thinner either i guess she should have got the " weight loss supplement" what a load of you know what.

she resold her turbo jam on ebay and now we both got gym memberships and are much happier.dont buy...

Review about: Beachbody Membership.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

I have been doing Turbo Jam for 3mos now.All I can say is Love it!

When I started was a 14/16 weighed 185 lbs. Today...size 7/8, weight 140. Have not been a 7/8 since before having my 4 children! As far as the billing...well that is another story, the cust.

svc. reps. have all been helpful, my cc charge was higher than advertised, they straightened it up though, and just make sure and cancel the add-ons before your 30 day trial ends, if you are not interrested in the extras, I did purchase the extras, and glad I did, believe they are what has helped me get this far.

I do my Turbo Jam 5 days a week, and power walk the other 2.Thanks to Turbo Jam, I am Healthier, Thinner, Happier!

I do turbo jam and it is not a scam, It is a work out program...as long as you are burning more calories than you are taking in (it doesn't matter what kind of exercise you're doing) you are going to lose weight.

Its not magic people if you want to lose weight then lose weight it is that simple..really.

I am a Coach with Beach Body and I work directly with customers. I also help you get over the hurdles.

This is not a scam...there is no magic...just hard work and the ability to Just Push Play.

If you wish to place an order...I will help you. 100% Money Back Guarantee.

Coach Matthew

912-220-7761 :zzz

beach body so not a scam . I think there are just a lot of whiney people who think they can take a pill and hardly do any activity and poof their weight is gone.

Please anyone with any other problems feel free to email me at "messageboards@beachbody:" .com.My name is Pierre and after reading everyone’s complaints about our company I have personally set out to try and help solve the problems some of you all seem to be having.

I will only have access to this email account, so please I express patience if I have not responded in 24 hours. This also means that you will not have to deal with more than one agent in regards to your account. I am human too and I know how frustrating that can be! Especially when its about your finances!

I pledge to make that happen for everyone.Thanks and I look forward to helping solve some of your problems and issues!

West Jefferson, Ohio, United States #15415

I have Hip Hop Abs and just ordered power 90.I have lost 40lbs.

Never had a problem withe orders. I even returned a product and got my money back.

If the program is not working for you, you need to look at what your eating.

I wear a size 6 and use to be a size 16.It totally reshaped my body.

I LOVE BEACH BODY!!!!!

Auburndale, Wisconsin, United States #11487

Thanks to reviews like this, I steered clear of ordering directly from Beach Body.I ordered mine from amazon and received it in just 3 days!!

I just got it today so I haven't actually tried it out yet, but will post results at a later date.:zzz

Sterling, Virginia, United States #10739

Turbo Jam is the greatest program I've tried in a while.Sure, many others work, but it keeps me motivated & I sincerely WANT to do it.

That's the key for me!Good Luck.

Longview, Texas, United States #9773

Please anyone with any other problems feel free to email me at messageboards@beachbody.com. My name is Pierre and after reading everyone’s complaints about our company I have personally set out to try and help solve the problems some of you all seem to be having.

Beachbody is a wonderful company with a GREAT product; I would love for everyone to want to experience this for themselves without having to worry about anything else but your health and fitness. I pledge to make that happen for everyone.

Thanks and I look forward to helping solve some of your problems and issues!

Riverside, Rhode Island, United States #8596

I love Turbo Jam-- and it is addictive! Its not a scam-- and I was never charged more then the $60 plus S & H. Order online-- you just have to click on no once and it moves on!

I've lost 50 lbs doing Turbo Jam and still working on it.