Beachbody - Unauthorized order and between the lines cost
A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order', I saw the small print saying it will bill another $17.85 for another two more months.
First issue, I never clicked 'submit order', when I read that small print, I wanted to reduce the quantity to one, which would reduce the amount billed to $5.95 for only one 7 piece kit. It wouldn't let me change the order, so I exited the browser to clear the cookies in hopes to remove the order and start from scratch. Few minutes afterwards, I saw an email from beachbody.com sending a receipt saying my order for 3 piece kit, totaled to $81.54 which is broken down as follows: subtotal for 3 kits is $53.55, Tax $7.14, shipping&handling $20.85, grand total to $81.54.
Second issue following from the end of the first, the amount being billed made no sense when each kit is suppose to be $5.95, but yet they're charging me a total of $17.85 two more times, on top of the original $17.85, when I only received 3 kits but paying for an equivalent of paying for 9 kits ($5.95 x 3 kits= $17.85 x 3 months = 53.55). I tried calling customer service and Michelle, one of the representatives was no help as they were attempting to say each kit is $17.85, and since I ordered 3 kits, I'm being billed 3 times total.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misleading sales add
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 7 Piece Kit Portion Control
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've been a member for over 1 year at Snap Fitness. Several months ago I responded to a survey. I reported that several times the bathrooms were out of..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "I purchased a washer and dryer from Sears. I had to wait three weeks before delivery. On the date of delivery I was the first customer. The delivery team was..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY! I live in Arizona and ordered flowers online from Avas for my niece who had surgery in and was in the hospital..."
- "I purchased a new Fuzion 422 when I went to pick it up I found that a gasket would not stay in the window in the living room. When I..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."