Beachbody - Unauthorized order and between the lines cost

12 of 650 Beachbody reviews

A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order', I saw the small print saying it will bill another $17.85 for another two more months.

First issue, I never clicked 'submit order', when I read that small print, I wanted to reduce the quantity to one, which would reduce the amount billed to $5.95 for only one 7 piece kit. It wouldn't let me change the order, so I exited the browser to clear the cookies in hopes to remove the order and start from scratch. Few minutes afterwards, I saw an email from beachbody.com sending a receipt saying my order for 3 piece kit, totaled to $81.54 which is broken down as follows: subtotal for 3 kits is $53.55, Tax $7.14, shipping&handling $20.85, grand total to $81.54.

Second issue following from the end of the first, the amount being billed made no sense when each kit is suppose to be $5.95, but yet they're charging me a total of $17.85 two more times, on top of the original $17.85, when I only received 3 kits but paying for an equivalent of paying for 9 kits ($5.95 x 3 kits= $17.85 x 3 months = 53.55). I tried calling customer service and Michelle, one of the representatives was no help as they were attempting to say each kit is $17.85, and since I ordered 3 kits, I'm being billed 3 times total.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

7 Piece Kit Portion Control
Review category
Fitness Centers
review #922593

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Beachbody? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 650 Beachbody reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 20 #1216033 Tenafly, New Jersey, United States

READ IT PROPERLY

0 0 Reply

Sep 20 #1216029 Tenafly, New Jersey, United States

You don't know how to *** read. It CLEARLY SAYS ONE KIT IS $17.85, billed over 3 months which is $5.95 a month for ONE KIT. $5.95 x 3 payments=$17.85. Read properly before you make a complete effing fool of yourself:

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Beachbody. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Beachbody.
Filing a new complaint about
×