100% full
2.2
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order', I saw the small print saying it will bill another $17.85 for another two more months.

First issue, I never clicked 'submit order', when I read that small print, I wanted to reduce the quantity to one, which would reduce the amount billed to $5.95 for only one 7 piece kit. It wouldn't let me change the order, so I exited the browser to clear the cookies in hopes to remove the order and start from scratch. Few minutes afterwards, I saw an email from beachbody.com sending a receipt saying my order for 3 piece kit, totaled to $81.54 which is broken down as follows: subtotal for 3 kits is $53.55, Tax $7.14, shipping&handling $20.85, grand total to $81.54.

Second issue following from the end of the first, the amount being billed made no sense when each kit is suppose to be $5.95, but yet they're charging me a total of $17.85 two more times, on top of the original $17.85, when I only received 3 kits but paying for an equivalent of paying for 9 kits ($5.95 x 3 kits= $17.85 x 3 months = 53.55). I tried calling customer service and Michelle, one of the representatives was no help as they were attempting to say each kit is $17.85, and since I ordered 3 kits, I'm being billed 3 times total.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Misleading sales add.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #1216033

READ IT PROPERLY

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #1216029

You don't know how to *** read.It CLEARLY SAYS ONE KIT IS $17.85, billed over 3 months which is $5.95 a month for ONE KIT.

$5.95 x 3 payments=$17.85.Read properly before you make a complete effing fool of yourself: