A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order', I saw the small print saying it will bill another $17.85 for another two more months.
First issue, I never clicked 'submit order', when I read that small print, I wanted to reduce the quantity to one, which would reduce the amount billed to $5.95 for only one 7 piece kit. It wouldn't let me change the order, so I exited the browser to clear the cookies in hopes to remove the order and start from scratch. Few minutes afterwards, I saw an email from beachbody.com sending a receipt saying my order for 3 piece kit, totaled to $81.54 which is broken down as follows: subtotal for 3 kits is $53.55, Tax $7.14, shipping&handling $20.85, grand total to $81.54.
Second issue following from the end of the first, the amount being billed made no sense when each kit is suppose to be $5.95, but yet they're charging me a total of $17.85 two more times, on top of the original $17.85, when I only received 3 kits but paying for an equivalent of paying for 9 kits ($5.95 x 3 kits= $17.85 x 3 months = 53.55). I tried calling customer service and Michelle, one of the representatives was no help as they were attempting to say each kit is $17.85, and since I ordered 3 kits, I'm being billed 3 times total.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misleading sales add
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 7 Piece Kit Portion Control
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order',..."
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "I have included my bridesmaids in the choosing of their dresses. They agreed these cute cap sleeve dresses that they would wear outside the wedding. 1st issue the dresses were..."
- "Ordered flowers last night fro Wesley Berry because they had several Xmas items on sale. Imagine my surprise when a Xmas basket that was on sale for $27.99 ended up..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."