A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order', I saw the small print saying it will bill another $17.85 for another two more months.
First issue, I never clicked 'submit order', when I read that small print, I wanted to reduce the quantity to one, which would reduce the amount billed to $5.95 for only one 7 piece kit. It wouldn't let me change the order, so I exited the browser to clear the cookies in hopes to remove the order and start from scratch. Few minutes afterwards, I saw an email from beachbody.com sending a receipt saying my order for 3 piece kit, totaled to $81.54 which is broken down as follows: subtotal for 3 kits is $53.55, Tax $7.14, shipping&handling $20.85, grand total to $81.54.
Second issue following from the end of the first, the amount being billed made no sense when each kit is suppose to be $5.95, but yet they're charging me a total of $17.85 two more times, on top of the original $17.85, when I only received 3 kits but paying for an equivalent of paying for 9 kits ($5.95 x 3 kits= $17.85 x 3 months = 53.55). I tried calling customer service and Michelle, one of the representatives was no help as they were attempting to say each kit is $17.85, and since I ordered 3 kits, I'm being billed 3 times total.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misleading sales add
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 7 Piece Kit Portion Control
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card..."
- "I recently bought the Slim6 video program however when I was purchasing I almost decided to cancel due to 100000s of offerings until you get to the final purchase process. They..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Ordered 3 swim suits for 3 of us. All the same style. Sizes M, L, XL. Their size chart says size M is 72-76cm for bust. ..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "I purchased a washer and dryer from Sears. I had to wait three weeks before delivery. On the date of delivery I was the first customer. The delivery team was..."