It has now been a month since I contacted Beachbody to request a replacement DVD for Turbofire HIIT 20.3 times I have been told it will be shipped to me priority mail.

3 times times a lie as I have not received it. I am fed up mailing and calling customer service to be told a different excuse for it not being sent. Last time I was promised a refund of my initial postage. Not happened and no DVD.

Who do I contact to make a complaint and to get this DVD sent to me?

I cannot follow a programme when I have a faulty DVD.This is a shame as I think the progamme is excellent, but so far customer service has been charming on the phone but completely inefficient.

Review about: Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

ronajane
to Beachbodycs #754099

Hi Curtis

I managed to get help by posting on the Beachbody UK Facebook page.Laura Miller there has been extremely helpful A fault in your system meant that everytime a customer service assistant ordered the replacement for me it did not happen. Laura will be passing this on to Beachbody. I have received the replacement directly from her.

Beachbodycs
Santa Monica, California, United States #753824

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems. Please email me directly at custassist@beachbody.com and we would me more than happy to assist you further and resolve your issue to your satisfaction.