I am a fifty one year old women who is having great success with the Yoga Booty program that Beach Body offers. I also take the supplements and now have started with Shakeology which is changing my life! My digestive system is running well (if you know what I mean) and my skin and nails are stronger.

I wich you all the best of luck wioth your exercise program but don't let a little Direct Mail issues get you down. The sompany will rectify.

Peace out and her is to all of our health!

Sure am glad they pugged that oil spill.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars to be fit. It's not rocket science, don't eat too much and don't be lazy and not get exercise.

This company is taking advantage of people who are not very smart.

Just stop eating so much!!

How many 51 year old say "Peace out"?

Sorry you hate fat people but that is a choice you've made. Typical of people who do not want to deal with facts, just resort to name calling. I pity you with my 260 lb body!

David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more Beachbody Online Order Review from Brecksville, Ohio Beachbody "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..." Read more Beachbody: Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life Beachbody "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more