I love the Beach Body products but I absolutely despise the customer service! Every time I call they cannot find my account, I have asked to have my email address changed 3x, they do not send receipts/confirmation to either email address when I have purchased something, I canceled my auto ship twice and was still charged then expected to pay shipping to return it, confirmation numbers given mean absolutely nothing to anyone, takes at the very least 4 calls to get anywhere with them!! I'm not unreasonable or difficult to deal with but their customer service is some of the worst I have ever experienced in my life!!!

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

Beachbodycs
Santa Monica, California, United States #877668

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service.After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems.

When placing an order we do provide upsells and trial offers which you can decline when placing your order or that you can cancel at anytime by contacting our customer service department. We do apologize if you were charged for the membership and for any inconveniences this may have caused.

When placing a customer’s order all charges are detailed before the call is ended and a customer’s order is placed into our system for processing.We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.