Their customer service is sucks.

I have purchased the skin product from Beachbody and it didn't work out for my skin.

It started breaking up bad, so I have called their customer service and let them know i wanted returned the product. She stated that i used incorrecltly and asked if i wanted talk to one of their coach. Make long storu short I have return the product one month ago, 9/13/14 and have not received the full refund yet. I made inquery about the status and they said that they didn't recieved the product but luckly I have saved the tracking number.

After they have verified that the return was received 9/20/14, posted refund only half. Do not buy thier automatic shipping skim, or buy anything at all.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

Beachbodycs
Santa Monica, California, United States #906000

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service.After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems.

Please call customer service at 1-800-240-1068 during business hours and ask to speak with a supervisor in regards to your refund status and we will resolve this issue to your satisfaction.We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.