When I phoned the customer service number I got a recording: "The number you have reached is unable to be reached from your service area.I live a mile from Boston, MA (big city)." I had to go online to find another number to use.

Longest wait time on phone of any company. They do not respond to their emails. Phone sales people have script to follow to sell you other products and waste your time further, while not being able to answer simple questions. The girl could not tell me what the total amount would be when she asked me if I wanted to pay all at once or in monthly payments.

She said the computer would not give her that information "until the end." Their sales pitches are so pushy. I still don't know if I'm going to get the "bonuses" the ad said I would. Also, they charge way too much for shipping small packages. Also, I was quoted two different prices my account will be charged.

I wanted to cancel the order but they said it was "already at the warehouse." They said after they receive it back it will take 2-3 WEEKS to process the refund then "your bank will probably take another week" to process it. Way too inefficient. I asked if I had to pay return shipping and got an unclear answer telling me I would have an authorization number but that I had to call the company again (waste a lot more of my time) and talk to customer service again.

Is this inefficiency of lack of ethics?Perhaps both.

Reason of review: THAT YOU WON'T LET ME LIST MORE THAN ONE OF THESE: POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, ORDER PROCESSING, DELIVERY CHARGES, PRICING ISSUES, PROBLEM WITH PAYMENT, WASTING MY TIME..

Preferred solution: Refund too high shipping, cancel monthly supplement membership, process refund immediately and not wait 3 weeks or blame it on my bank, and all this without making me have to attempt contact with and be hugely frustrated by your poor "customer service.".

I didn't like: Customer service sucked, Charges on my account, Given the runaround, Pushy sales, Unethical practices, Inefficient refund process.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments