Summary first- I will not buy any Beachbody product in the future. They have the worst customer service of any company I've had to deal with (even worse than United Airlines).

A week ago my wife and I ordered the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. After the package arrives we find out that one of the supplements contains garlic- to which my wife is allergic.

We called Beachbody support and NOBODY knew how much garlic was in the supplement or if there was a suitable replacement. They just passed us from one operator to another and they read from the same exact script.

I emailed Beachbody and received the following a day later- see if you can spot where it addresses a garlic allergy (HINT: it doesn't)

Response Via Email (Kala) 04/19/2013 06:32 PM

Hello Peter,

Thank you for contacting Beachbody.

I can certainly assist you with your inquiry.

The colon does more than eliminate waste, it influences hydration, nutrient absorption, and immune system function. Bacteria in your colon break down fiber, resistant starch, and other material that has not been previously absorbed during digestion. The colon also extracts water, potassium, and some fat-soluble vitamins from solid wastes before your body eliminates them. If your colon isn't processing and eliminating waste properly, your digestive system can back up, causing you bloating and discomfort.

We wanted to strike that perfect balance between formulating a product that would "get the job done" cleansing, restoring, and resetting your intestinal ecosystemwhile not forcing the body/bowels into a release.

Absorbent bentonite clay in Detox draws toxic substances from the mucus lining of your colon, then binds with insoluble chia fiber to transport it out of your body. Little-known traditional cleansing herbs sourced from around the world including ground turmeric from the Himalayas, garlic, aloe vera, pau d'arco, una de gato (cat's claw), and others reduce gas, help your body manage normal inflammation, stimulate immune function, and soothe and detoxify your colon while working with the other supplements to promote a healthy digestive function and optimal immune system. You'll be taking Detox three times a day through Week 2 of the program. Each single dose comes premeasured in its own sealed packet.

For those with Aloe or Flax allergies, Darin Olien (co-creator of the Ultimate Reset) recommends the use of Chia seed. Buy dry chia, soak 5 tablespoons into liter/quart jar full of distilled water, shake, let sit for 1 min, shake again, then put in fridge. Take 2 tablespoons of Soaked Chia seeds 3 times a day with the other supplements.

You'll be taking Detox three times a day through Week 2 of the program. Each single dose comes premeasured in its own sealed packet. We recommend increasing your distilled water intake, with the Mineralize added. If you continue to feel ill or does vomit, please discontinue use of the supplement and contact your healthcare provider.

We anticipate that we have resolved your concern to your satisfaction!

For additional assistance, you can reach us in the following Link: http://beachbody.custhelp.com/ or call 1-800-454-2639 and/or 1-877-471-0969. Our Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We wish your success in reaching your fitness goals!

Sincerely,

Beachbody Customer Relations

Review about: Beachbody Fitness Program.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

Beachbodycs
El Segundo, California, United States #640997

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service.After reading complaints about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems.

We first want to apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you.Please email me directly at custassist@beachbody.com with your inquiry and I can contact our fitness and nutrition advisor and get that answered for you ASAP.