I received an email from my bank saying I had an overdraft.I signed up for the three month payment plan.

The charge to my account was suppose to only be 39.95+S&H. To my surprise it was triple that amount. I called customer service and she said that I ordered Basic and Deluxe. I only had ordered the Basic package.

In total for both products, 200$+.

After my order gets here I will be able to return the Deluxe and receive a refund.At the end of it all, this will be my first and last order from them.

Had an Experience with Beachbody?

Comments

Little Silver, New Jersey, United States #788064

This exact thing happened to me.I was ordering basic package.

But got basic and gamma.The "upsell" was a confusing mush of double talk without any mention of added costs.

Beachbodycs
Santa Monica, California, United States #784866

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service.After reading your post about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems.

Please email me directly at custassist@beachbody.com and we would me more than happy to assist you further and resolve this issue to your satisfaction. We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. At the time of order placement we do offer upsells and 30 day trial memberships designed to assist you with reaching your fitness goal. We do apologize that you received and were charged for the deluxe package and only wanted the basic.

Once your order is received you will be able to return the deluxe package for a refund.We do apologize for any mis-understandings and inconveniences this may have caused.